Things that piss me off about fandoms and their movies.

Rant time!

Yayyyyyy..

Okay so first off, I'm going to say that this isn't supposed to offend any fandom or anyone. Now thats out of the way, I'm going to go on a rage about things I hate about this topic!! 

Okay so i'm just going to say this. 

I FREAKING HATE IT WHEN FANDOMS WHO HAVE ACTUALLY GOOD MOVIES SAY "oH oUR moVIeS sUCkeD beCaUsE iT diDN't iNCluDE eVerY sINglE deTAil!" (I'm looking at you Harry Potter and Lord Of The Rings fandom...) 

Like, be grateful for what you have! Be glad you have at least decent movies! Because all of the fandoms I love, the movies are absolutely terrible! 

Now, you Potterheads might be all like "yOu hAvE nO rIGht tO sAy tHAt bEcaUSe yOuR nOT iN tHe fANdOm! tHeY dIdn'T eVen gEt tHe lOoKs oF tHE cHAraCTeRS rIgHT!" WELL GUESS FREAKING WHAT POTTERHEADS?? I'VE READ THE FIRST TWO BOOKS! AND THEY DID GET WHAT THE CHARACTERS CLOSE TO WHAT THEY LOOKED LIKE IN THE BOOK! "yeAH bUt iT's nOt pERfECT!" SHUT THE FRIGG UP!! I'M IN A FANDOM WHERE THEY BUTCHERED WHAT THE CHARACTERS LOOK LIKE! A BLONDE HAS BROWN HAIR!! YOU DO NOT SAY THAT YOUR MOVIES SUCKED AROUND THE PERCY JACKSON AND MAXIMUM RIDE FANDOMS! AND HEY, THINGS CAN'T BE PERFECT!

"yeah true but they didn't even put things that were in the book!" WELL GUESS WHAT?? THERE IS THIS THING CALLED "COPYRIGHT"! HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF IT BEFORE!?! *flips table* I BET NOT! 

LIKE, FOR THE LOVE OF FREAKING MERCY BE GRATEFUL THAT YOUR MOVIES ARE ACTUALLY SEMI-ACCURATE! AND DON'T GET ME HECKING STARTED ON THE LOTR SITUATION! 

I actually haven't seen a lot of things hating on the movies because (from what I heard from my dad. He read the books like, five times) but I did see this one thing about how the movies sucked because they didn't sing a lot like they did in the books. Which, i mean. HELLO? THE MOVIES WERE DONE BY A LEGITIMATE FAN! AND THEY ARE ACTUAL MASTERPIECES SO IF YOU WANT TO COMPLAIN, THEN GET THE HECK OUT OF HERE AND KEEP IT TO YOURSELF! BECAUSE YOU CAN TELL THE DIRECTOR DID HE GOSH DARN BEST! HE TRIED SO HARD TO MAKE IT ACCURATE THAT THE EXTENDED VERSION ENDED UP BEING FOUR HOURS LONG! SO LONG IT HAD TO BE SPLIT INTO TWO DISCS! LONGER THEN FREAKING ENDGAME! SO TAKE A HECKING MOMENT TO APPRECIATE THE HARD WORK THAT WENT INTO THESE MOVIES BECAUSE THEY TRIED THEIR GOSH DARN HARD AND YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT YOUR (Harry Potter fandom included) BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO FREAKING IDEA THAT ALL OF THE HECKING FANDOMS I'M IN HAVE WORSE MOVIES!! 

Okay yeah I'm kind of touchy about this subject. I hate it so freaking much when people complain about their movies because a few scenes weren't included. Just be grateful! The Percy Jackson fandom deserves so much more then what it got! Including the Maximum Ride fandom as well! Just know, that there are way worse movies out there and you got lucky with movies. 

This wasn't meant to attack anyone its just my personal opinion. 

Anway. 

HAVE A SUPERFRAGACALALISTICEXPIEALADOCIOUS DAY/NIGHT/AFTERNOON MA BAGELS!