A whole lotta stuff in one chapter

*Offended Percy noises*

Percy: see, this is exactly why i would be a good teacher!!

Annabeth: so you could teach the right way of Greek Mythology?

Percy: ew no! So that I could teach the world why blue is an amazing color!!

Annabeth: *frustration mode activated*

That picture reminded me of the Colors music video.

"EVERYTHING IS BLUUEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

Sorry.

I had to.

NUUUUUUUU!!! HALP THE POOR CINIMON BABY!!!

Anyway, I wanna do a little thingie here and I know what it was going to be but I forgot.... hmmmmeeehhhhh

I did this!! It's of the main character in the series I started on YouTube

I did this!! It's of the main character in the series I started on YouTube. Her name that she goes by is Ro (yes I have seen that Barbie movie so shut up. I like the name.) But it stands for something which shall be a mystery in the series. She comes from a rich family and they have parties a lot. But little does the world around her know, she has a secret that no one knows about... MIRACULOUS SIMPLY THE BEST- naahhhhh I'm just kidding.

I can't do any edits for the life of me but that one is one that I'm really proud of.

Anyway.

I wanted to do something on this chapter.

What was it....

Oh yes I remember now!!

I know this is a long shot but...

Have any of you read Narnia? I'm reading it for English and I'm almost done with the last book and theirs things in there that I've noticed that society could take note of. (My favorite book it The Horse and His Boy incase you were wondering)

Basically the only thing I wanted to say about it that I've taken note of is how the men treat women in Narnia. A king. Who's older and higher rank of a girl. Comforts her when she's in distress, calls her "lady" and "sweetheart", and has great respect for her. Just the respect everyone has in general is fricken amazing.

WHO IS LOCKED INSIDE THEIR OWN HOUSES AND HAS TO DO SCHOOLWORK ONLINE AND WISHES THAT THEY WERE AT SCHOOL???

*raises hand*

Also, there was an Earthquake yesterday. It was a 5.7 one. Fortunately we were about an hour (by car) away from where the center of it was so nothing major happened. It's kind of funny cause it happend early in the morning and every time my mom asked someone what they did, my friend, my sisters friend, and me and my siblings all thought it was our siblings shaking the thing we were sleeping on. I was sleeping on a cot downstairs in my sister's room and I thought my brother had his foot on it and was shaking it XD

REMEMBER THAT BLUE FOOD IS THE ALPHA OF ALL FOOD OKAY BYE!!