22 // Kylan fucking Madden

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
Kylan fucking Madden
•••

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWOKylan fucking Madden•••

ɴᴏʟᴀɴ ᴍᴜʟʟᴇɴ

Oakley:

What do you think?

What do you think?

You:
It sounds like you 😉

Not long after that, I fell asleep.

•••

I woke up the next morning to the sound of a new notification. I hid my face in my pillows for a while. I didn't even know what time it was, what I was supposed to do today, or literally anything. I was a mess.

At some point, I finally stretched my back and sat up. My eyes burned because of the bright light my phone screen emitted.

When my eyes finally adjusted, they got fucking wide.

Kylan Madden:
Hey

Kylan fucking Madden. Shit.

Where did he even get my number from?

My mom knocked on my bedroom door and then walked in. I stared at her, my phone still in my hands. I could tell by the blurry blue silhouette, she was still in her favorite sweats.

"Mom, there's no point in knocking if you come in anyways." I groaned, dropping my face in my pillows again.

"It's just so you're aware," she said. "Kylan was at the door yesterday, but you were already asleep."

I jolted up at the mention of that god forbidden name. I squinted at her, trying to see her expression. All I could catch was her looking at me.

"Why did you guys stop talking anyways?" she asked me

Maybe I couldn't see her expression, but her voice was a dead giveaway. She adored Kylan. She loved it when I was with him or when he came over here. He just had that charisma. The one I stupidly fell for myself.