25 // everything about you

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
everything about you
•••

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVEeverything about you•••

ᴏᴀᴋʟᴇʏ ᴄᴀʀʀɪʟʟᴏ

So we met up for ice cream once again. It was almost becoming a tradition at this point, and the press picked that up quite easily too. Maybe we needed a new spot after all.

Nolan and I were walking towards his car. Way too many flashes than I'd encounter on a regular day for this short amount of time. With Nolan playing in a new movie and me with a new EP, getting to his car was like the damn Hunger Games.

"Where are we going?" Nolan asked as I buckled up in the passenger's seat.

"I don't know. You tell me," I answered. I mindlessly scrolled through Instagram.

"Wait. Fuck," I said out loud as I reached a picture of my 'friend' Benjamin Evans, his comments flooded with birthday wishes.

"I was supposed to go to a party tonight." I sighed as I looked at Nolan who was finishing his last bit of ice cream.

"You want me to drive you there?" he asked, looking at me.

"We still got a few hours," I told him. "How about we go to my house and watch a movie first?"

"I don't know..."

"Or we could go to your place instead? Please?"

I swear I saw a smile cracking through. Or maybe I was just imagining things...

"Am I really that fascinating?" he asked with a hint of friskiness; almost flirtatious.

"You're very fascinating," matching his playfulness.

The way his cheeks turned a rosy pink grew my smile into a grin instantly. He looked away, but not before I noticed the smile he had himself.

"Your place," Nolan said eventually. "We're gonna get stuck in traffic if we go to mine."

And so we drove to my house, which honestly already was walking distance away.

•••

"This is my house. Born and raised here," I said as we got out of the car. "I'm pretty sure my mom wants me out of here, but I hate being alone."

"It's nice," Nolan said.

As if on cue, Trisha walked out the door, seemingly calling with one of her friends.