2. The Sight

PREVIOUSLY IN JILY RETURNS:
- Voldemort is killed by Harry.

- Dumbledore apparates into the Little Hangleton Graveyard along with the Minister for Magic and Aurors.

____________________________________________

MEANWHILE AT HOGWARTS
There was an air of tension hanging around everyone at the entrance of the maze. All of them noticed how Harry had been kidnapped out of Hogwarts right under their noses. But they relaxed when Dumbledore had announced that he had placed a tracking charm on the boy and will be going out to save him.

Sirius was having a panic attack when he heard that Harry had been kidnapped. McGonagall and Remus, who had been with him the whole time, both had shot a sleeping spell at Sirius so that he couldn't escape the confines of Hagrid's hut. But even they couldn't mask their expressions of pure terror when they heard the news. But by then, they were thankful for Dumbledore that he had applied the Tracking charm on the boy and had gone to the pinpointed place with the Minister and Aurors.

When the group arrived at the location, they were welcomed by the duel raging between Voldemort and Harry. All of them were shocked to see the scenes that unravelled in front of them. Once Harry defeated Voldemort, he noticed Professor Dumbledore and the others appear onto the site.

When he noticed Fudge, he turned to him and said, "Minister Fudge, Sirius is innocent. Peter Pettigrew is alive and well. You have your proof here for it. He's an illegal Animagus, a rat. That's how he escaped that night all those years ago after he framed Sirius. You must believe me. I stunned him so that he can't escape and to prove Sirius' innocence. And Voldemort was very much alive, and you would have seen what happened if you were here for quite some time. And with regards to Sirius, I can give you my memories as proof and I bet you will want to take his testimony as well under the influence of Veritaserum".

The minister was shocked when he listened to this. And when he composed himself, he told Harry, "I will make sure personally that Sirius Black recieves a trial once we get back to the school. Aurors, take Voldemort's body to one of the ministry's holding cells. Harry, Dumbledore and I will take Pettigrew back to the school and will give Sirius the trial he deserves there, if that's okay with you Dumbledore".

The addressed man contemplated for a moment and nodded, "It's okay with me. And one more thing, I think Harry here would want to stay with his godfather during the trial as he has been quite shaken by the way of events tonight. He'll need to have his father figure with him to get over with this".