31. Turning 15 - 3

PREVIOUSLY IN JILY RETURNS
Harry and Neville spend their time post lunch in the former's room reading.
________________________________________

James had apparated the boys to a very dark room. "Why is it so dark in here?" questioned Harry. Before Neville could say anything, the lights turned on and everyone shouted "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Harry and Neville were shocked for a moment before it morphed into an expression of pure happiness.

Their parents and grandparents were the first ones to wish them. They were followed by their schoolmates. Their dorm mates, Ron, Seamus and Dean thumped them on their backs and gave them their presents. Then they were followed by the rest of their friends.

The presents were then taken to their respective rooms right before the madness began. James got two cupcakes in hand and smacked it on Sirius' and Remus' face. Everyone was shocked for a moment before they too joined the three in their food war. The only ones who weren't affected were Charlus and Dorea Potter, William and Rose Evans, Lyall and Hope Lupin, Augusta Longbottom, Molly Weasley and Severus Snape.

Everyone was head to toe covered in cake. They were literally kicked out of the ballroom by the unaffected people to go get a shower while they fixed the ballroom enough for the elves to clean the place.

After everyone were clean, Harry asked his grandmother "Gran, are the greenhouses fit to grow plants right now? I want to grow plants that might be useful for potions. And if there's space, I'd want to use that space to do some experiments with Neville. He's got a craze for Herbology."

"I've not got a chance to go to the greenhouses Har. I'll try to clean the place up before you leave for school. If it's not over by then, send me a letter from school with a list of ingredients that you want to grow. I'll keep that going. You can work with Neville on those experiments of yours." Said gran, while thinking about it. Harry nodded and went back to spending time with his friends, who were now in the backyard. Everyone was happy and were chattering about random stuff. But Harry's mind was worked up with a few ideas of his that he'd been thinking about ever since his parents came back alive.