74. Friends Time

PREVIOUSLY IN JILY RETURNS

Moony finally meets Shadowpaw.

________________________________________

Harry woke up when Moony transformed back into Remus. He helped him get up and wear his clothes. When the two marauders saw the remaining members of their team still sleeping in their animagus forms, they smiled maliciously. They went over to Sirius and shouted "Wake Up!" Padfoot jumped a foot while hissing like a cat and arching his back with his fur standing upright and landed on Prongs, who had started bucking when he got startled by Padfoot landing on his back.

Harry and Remus started laughing like lunatics at their antics. James and Sirius soon got themselves untangled from each other and went back inside the castle with Remus and Harry still snickering.

James and Sirius were still a bit out when they entered the castle. Dorea saw this and asked them curiously "what has made you two so put out this morning. I know for sure that it's not your night out." "It's not last night, gran. It's about what happened this morning before we came in." said Harry, who exchanged glances with a smirking Remus.

"Okay. What did you two do?" Dorea asked the smirking men. Remus narrated the whole scene that happened after him and Harry woke up. Dorea too started laughing at this. This got James and Sirius even more annoyed. "Mum! Not you too!" exclaimed James.

"Sorry, Jamie and Siri! But I have to admit that it was funny." She said as she pulled the both of them into a loving hug, which was gladly returned. The others came down to the source of noise. Lyall and Hope were happy to know that there wasn't any scratches or incidents that occurred last night. The four then went to their respective rooms to take some rest.

________________________________________

Time Skip to after Lunch

Among all the Weasleys, the only ones remaining at Potter Castle were Ron and Ginny. Molly and Arthur went back to the Burrow. So did Bill, Charlie and Percy with their girlfriends. Fred and George had their own apartment just above their store in Diagon Alley.

Harry and Ron were sitting on the back patio with Ginny and Hermione sitting on their laps, while nursing their own bottles of butterbeer. Harry stated "I just noticed that the four of us haven't had any lone time with each other throughout these holidays."

The other three looked at him and Hermione answered "Yeah, you're right. But it was an eventful two months of summer. We got to train with the more - closer friends from the DA." Ron and Ginny nodded at this. "At least, you guys have finished your OWLs. Mine's just started." Said Ginny with a grimace. "Don't worry, Ginny. The three of us will give you whatever assignments, homeworks and notes that we've gotten and made to you and the rest of the members of the DA who are going to write their OWLs this year." said Harry, with the other two nodding.

Harry was touched by this and kissed Harry squarely on his lips. "Oi! Get a room, you two. And that's my sister." Cried Ron as he tried to cover his eyes, but the hand only to be pried away by Hermione. She then planted a kiss squarely on his lips. Ginny and Harry shared a smug look and cried out "Get a room, you two. And Hermione's my sister, Ron. So, we're practically on the same boat." Added Harry.

The couple went beet red and Ron smiled sheepishly, while the others laughed. They had a perfect end to the holidays. So, they were hoping on having a very normal year this time.