54. Mistletoe - 2

PREVIOUSLY IN JILY RETURNS

Bill, Charlie, Tonks, Harry and Ginny plan to bring Ron and Hermione together.

________________________________________

Harry and Ginny gave each other quick pecks on their lips and cheeks before going to find their victims. They went to their respective rooms and pretended as though they were searching for their inkwells.

(In Harry's Room)

Ron came in to find Harry looking for something. "Hey Harry! Do you want me to help you with anything?" Ron asked his best mate. "Yes Ron. I think I left my inkwell in the library. Would you mind going and getting it please? I promised Papa that I'll help him write letters to his business clients. I'll meet you near the stairs." He said. "Yeah. Sure, Harry. I'll get it." He said. "Thanks, Ron" said Harry as he saw his best mate walk out of the door.

He then slowly crept out of the room to find Hermione too walking towards the library. He caught his girlfriend's eyes and gave her a thumbs up. They moved and caught up with Bill, the twins, Charlie and Dora, they hid and saw the scene unfold before them.

Molly saw what this group was doing and decided to help them out. "Hey you children!" she whispered. They jumped a foot and relaxed when they saw it was only Molly. "I can see that you are trying to get Ron and Hermione together. Where have you placed the Mistletoe?" she asked. "In front of the library." "In front of the Library? Why?" she interrogated. They explained the whole plan and what Ron and Ginny did to get those two in front of the library.

Even though she was strict, Molly Weasley was very easy going and liked to do what her kids were doing right now. She was thinking the previous night that all of her children but Ron were dating. But now, she was happy to help her other sons Bill, Charlie, Fred and George; daughter Ginny; future son in law Harry and future daughter in law Nymphadora Tonks to get her youngest son Ronald ask Hermione out and make her become the Weasley matriarch's future daughter in law. She too hid herself behind the group of youngsters and watched what happened.

In front of the Library

Ron was about to turn into the library when he bumped into Hermione. "Good Lord, Ron! Watch it!" She exclaimed. She then asks him "Why were you going to the library, anyways?" "Harry left his inkwell here. He has some work with his grandfather and was busy with collecting his stuff so that he could go to his study." He then asks her "What are you running into the library for?"

"Ginny wanted me to check if she had left her Potions Essay in the library as she was checking in..." She broke her explanation when she saw the mistletoe hanging from the frame of the door. "I think we've been set up, Ron" she said as she pointed at it as she started going as red as a Weasley's hair could be.

Ron too saw that and felt his cheeks heating up. "If a boy and a girl meet under the mistletoe, they hav-" she was broken when Ron just pulled her by her hip into his arms and started kissing her like there was no tomorrow. Hermione melted in his arms and kissed back.

"Will you be my girlfriend, Hermione Jean Granger?" asked Ron, Hermione still in his arms. "Yes, Ronald Bilius Weasley. I will be your girlfriend." She said with a blush on her cheeks and a smile playing on her lips. Ron was happy with this and pulled her into another kiss, which was happily returned. But this time, the spectators started cat-calling and whistling. The couple broke apart to see who it was and both went as red and that colour could rival a Weasley's red hair.