90. The Return Back to Hogwarts

PREVIOUSLY IN JILY RETURNS

The adoptions of the lycanthropic children are announced.

________________________________________

Harry didn't say anything. He just parted her legs and pressed his thigh against her, which elicited a throaty moan. But he didn't move further. "Ginny, I don't want to move any further as I'm not ready to enter you, even though I want to. Is it fine with you, Gin?"

"It's totally fine, Har Bear. Even I feel that I'm not ready." She replied as she pulled Harry for another kiss. They reluctantly broke up and went out after removing the wards off of the door.

Harry and the Weasley boys went out for a bike ride around the property. Tonks and Ginny wanted to learn how to ride. So, their respective boyfriends, Charlie and Harry taught them how to. Thankfully, Lily saw what was happening outside and stopped the kids from going out there before they see that and ask unnecessary questions. This turned out to be another normal Christmas holiday, if you don't count what happened to Remus earlier that year.

It was again time to get back to school. The girls were sad that their older brother had to get back to school. But they were back to their normal self when James told them that they could go and watch Harry play quidditch. They went on to platform nine and three quarters, just to bump into a very unpleasant family.

The Malfoys.

Malfoy Sr. scowled when he saw Remus up and about again. He was livid when he found out that Remus had not only managed to escape, but had also saved a few kids. Charlus, James, Harry and Sirius kept the kids as far away from the Malfoys as possible.

They quickly sent Harry on to the train, but asked him to come out once he kept his trunk in the compartment.

"Harry, you do have the portkey necklace with you, right? Well, add this to the chain. It's a smaller version of the mirrors. But it only records the voice message and relays the same to all the charms that are connected to it. And it works vice versa. If one of us is in danger, and we can't use the mirror or send a patronus, we'll use this. I've also made one each for Minerva and Severus. They'll help you out first before any of us can come to your aid. I repeat, add this to your necklace with the house crests. I don't want to repeat what happened in September." Said James as he gave what looked like Harry's animagus form.

"It's your animagus form that I got. Didn't want to get confused since even your patronus is a stag." He reasoned. "Yes, dad. I'll put it on once I get on to the train." Said Harry, as he took turns into hugging his family, especially his sisters.

"Don't forget to get us gifts for our birthday." Said Aquila. "Of course not, princess. I won't." assured Harry with a brotherly smile.

The last call to board the train blared and Harry got on right before the train started moving and waved to his family one last time before he went to his compartment.