51. Pranks and Presents - 2

PREVIOUSLY IN JILY RETURNS

Harry, Neville and Tonks team up to prank a few people.

________________________________________

Once reaching the base of the stairs, they stopped to plan what to do before going to their respective victim's/victims' rooms. After about 20 minutes, they returned with malicious glees on their faces. "What did you three do?" asked Dorea, as she and the others (The Marauders' and Frank's parents) wasn't there when these three planned their prank. "We pranked our dads, Professor Snape, Sirius and Remus." They said "Well, let's see what they do to once they find out." Said a grinning Lyall Lupin. He loved pranking once in a while.

Correctly after 10 minutes, everyone in the ground floor heard banging and crashing. That ruckus made the sleeping beauties to get startled and jump off their beds and run to the bathrooms. Pin drop silence reigned the castle until the prank victims started screaming themselves hoarse.

About five minutes after the screaming match started, they ran to the dining room. That's when pin drop silence had another reign. The residents of the castle who weren't pranked started howling with laughter.

Harry, Neville and Tonks were laughing the hardest. They managed to sober themselves a bit and gave high fives to each other. "Finally, we've managed to prank 'The Marauders'. I've always wanted to do that." Cried out Harry.

The Marauders and Frank were shocked to find out that Harry, Neville and Tonks were the masterminds behind their current looks.

This is how the five of them looked right now:

Their skin tone turned from its original colour to a neon pink. Their hair had been replaced by a neon green coloured mohawk and were wearing a pair neon blue coloured singing shoes each.

"You three, remove all of it this instant." Remus said in a whisper. "Nope. We won't remove it until you guys promise the three of us something." "And what is that?" asked an annoyed Sirius. "You'll have to stay like that until all of us here finish exchanging presents."

Everyone nodded at the request while the four of them were horrified. "What! We can't stay like that until everyone finishes exchanging present." Cried out Frank. "Oh, Come On, Frank! Of course, you can stay like that until we finish opening presents." Said his mum Augusta. "I know that they won't remove this until we finish." "I agree with Madam Longbottom. I hope that you three remove it as soon as we open them." Said Severus. "And, Potter and Longbottom, if you try doing this in Hogwarts, be sure to find yourself in detention." He warned.

The others were still sulking at this. Dorea saw their faces and cheered them up. "Oh, come on, boys. Cheer up. It's Christmas. We've got to enjoy this holiday." They kind of cheered up and went to the room where the Christmas presents were kept.