89. The News

PREVIOUSLY IN JILY RETURNS

The residents of Potter Castle play quidditch.

________________________________________

It was Christmas morning.

Once all the presents were opened, Sirius beckoned for Jacob and Spencer towards himself and Marlene. "We have an announcement." Said Sirius, catching everyone's attention.

"Marlene and I are adopting Jacob and Spencer. And before you say anything, we're pregnant as well. Due in the coming July." There was a moment of silence before everyone cheered and congratulated the couple.

"It's not just Sirius and Marlene doing the adoption process. Dorcas and I are adopting Leo. And we're also pregnant." Said Remus.

"Same here, everyone. James and I are adopting the girls, AND are pregnant." Said Lily.

Everyone were ecstatic on hearing the news. They had given each other the best news of their lives. "Will you guys introduce the kids properly now?" asked Dorea as she wiped her eyes.

James and Lily started "You guys know Harry." He then indicated towards the twin on the left and then towards the right. "This is Kiara Lilian Potter. And this is Aquila Sheryl Potter."

Remus and Doe announced "Guys, this is Leo Remus Lupin."

Sirius and Marlene then announced "The boy on my left is Jacob Sirius Black and the boy on my right is Spencer Matthias Black."

There was another round of congratulations passed around before they went about their ways.

Ginny and Harry went to the latter's room while Ron and Hermione went to the room where the girls were staying.

Once the room's door was locked and warded, Harry scooped his girlfriend, placed her gently on the bed, straddled her and kissed her passionately. Very reluctantly, they broke up for air, but Harry didn't get off of her.

He again positioned himself in a way that he was still straddling her, but was pressing himself against her and that itself made him rock hard.

"Harry?" whispered Ginny.