94. Epilogue

PREVIOUSLY IN JILY RETURNS

The minister tells Harry that he's awarded the Order of Merlin, First Class.

________________________________________

The year end went by normally. Harry and his fellow sixth years passed all their exams with an outstanding result.

The Lupins threw a small party for Leo when he got his Hogwarts acceptance letter.

There was finally a very normal summer holiday for Harry to enjoy. His and Neville's seventeenth birthday was celebrated like a festival and there was a party like no other.

And finally, they were allowed to have firewhiskey once Harry's younger sisters, Sirius and Marlene's twin boys and Remus' son went to bed, as they were of age.

A few days after the birthday party, Lily gave birth to twin boys, Marlene gave birth to fraternal twins, a boy and a girl and Dorcas too gave birth to fraternal twins, a boy and a girl. Fortunately, or unfortunately, all of them were born on the same day.

Harry had a very normal year for his seventh and final year at Hogwarts as the head boy and quidditch captain, having fun with his friends, working with the DA, snogging Ginny in brooms closets and more importantly, studying for his NEWT exams.

He passed it with flying colours, getting straight O's in all of his subjects, qualifying for the Auror Academy.

James and Sirius got their positions as senior auror and senior hit wizard in the Auror and Hit Wizard departments. Remus continued to teach DADA in school. Marlene started working as the Deputy head of the DMLE once her son and daughter were old enough. Lily and Dorcas started their healer training at St. Mungo's.

Severus and Emmeline, Remus and Dorcas and Sirius and Marlene got married during the Christmas Holidays of Harry's seventh year.

The Ministry agreed to let Hagrid to complete his education and appointed Remus to help him with his studies.

The half giant aimed to be a magizoologist.

________________________________________________________________________________

THE END