17. The Tour - 1

PREVIOUSLY IN JILY RETURNS
Everyone started dispersing and returned to their respective houses. Harry challenged James for a quidditch match.
________________________________________

They flooed to a very clean looking room. It was on purpose left empty as using the floo is a very messy mode of wizarding travel and the residents didn't want the rest of the house getting covered with soot.

Once they went to the main sitting room, Dorea exclaimed "How is this place is very clean? The last thing I remember is Voldemort and his army destroying and dirtying the whole castle down." "I had gotten this place rebuilt and cleaned before I went into hiding. But I was expecting that everything would be covered with a layer of dust after so many years of disuse. May be it's our elves who kept this place tip top?" replied James to his mother's statement. "Yes, you're right James." answered his father as he called the Potter house elves "Dimpy, Dily, Daisy, Rosette, Twitchet, Effy, Milly, Anna, Cork, Sharpy."

All the house elves appeared in the sitting room. They were shocked to see their masters alive. They hugged their legs and started crying "Master Charlus, Master James, Mistress Dorea, Mistress Lily! Yous is alive! We elves thought yous is dead!" cried out Dimpy, who was the head house elf. "Yes Dimpy. We died. But we came back, and we don't know how." Replied James to Dimpy's statement while smiling at their antics. "And how many times have I told you to call me James and not master, hmm?" he scolded her without heat. "Sorry James!" squeaked Dimpy. "One more thing, I want all of you to meet my son Harry." All the elves hugged Harry around his legs. "Welcome back Master Harry. I'm Rosette" she squeaked. "Thank you, Rosette. And please call me Harry. No master business, Ok?" "Yes Harry" she squeaked back.

Dorea then spoke to her "Dimpy, why don't you and the rest of the elves start preparing lunch while we take some rest, yeah?" "Yes, Mistress Dorea" was the ecstatic elf's reply and she popped away with the rest of the elves. "James, why don't you, Sirius and Remus show Harry around while lunch is getting prepared?" asked James' dad. "Righto dad!" replied a super excited James. He then turned to Harry, who was watching him with expectant eyes and asked "You ready Harry?" "Of course, I am" "Ok then! Sirius, Remus, you both wait near the main door. I'll show Harry how the castle looks from the outside." Barked James. "Righto James" said Sirius before walking out of the room with Remus. James then took Harry's hand and apparated to a point just inside the main gate.

A/N:

As he's a Potter, he's of one two people who could apparate to anywhere inside the castle. You have to be born a Potter to be able to do so. And Harry doesn't know how to apparate yet. So, He won't be able to until he learns.