5. The Revival

PREVIOUSLY IN JILY RETURNS
Harry tells everyone what he saw in the crossroad that looked like Kings Cross.

________________________________________

Sirius and the others in the room were shocked when they heard this. Dumbledore was the first to overcome the state of shock. He spoke to Harry "You say that you pulled with you before you woke up in the graveyard, is it?" "Yes Sir." "I'll look into it Harry. You go and celebrate the Dark Lord's defeat and the release of your godfather today. And Sirius, since it's Saturday, I'll send the legal documents regarding the guardianship once the Ministry resumes work on Monday." "Yes sir", whooped Sirius as everyone laughed at his antics and both godfather and godson took leave and went to the Grimmauld Place.

Dumbledore then turned to Minerva "Minerva, would you mind going to Severus' office and get two vials of Veritaserum? I'll explain why once you get back. Use the floo as it'll be quicker." She nodded and flooed to the potion master's office. In 5 minutes, she was back with the said item. It was then Dumbledore started explaining to the both "According to what Harry said, I feel he would've actually pulled his parents back to the living world. This might be due to ancient magic which I don't know about. I want the both of you to go and check their graves in Godric's Hollow. They'll be in a trance like sleep. Once they get up, use the Veritaserum to prove it it's them." He gave them two portkeys to go there and return to the school.

AT THE GODRIC'S HOLLOW GRAVEYARD
Once Minerva and Remus arrived at the town's square using the portkey, they started walking towards the graveyard. Silence prevailed as both were feeling incredibly nervous and were lost in their train of thoughts. They were jolted out of their thoughts when they walked through the kissing gates, entering the graveyard. They made their way to where James and Lily were laid. They were very shocked at what they saw. James and Lily were lying on the patch of grass in front of their tombstone (which was broken) with their wands placed on their chests below their hands.

They were looking very peaceful as they were in a trance - like sleep and their bodies had aged significantly to fit 35 - year olds. Minerva took to Lily while Remus went to James and cast "Ennervate". Both awaited with bated breaths as the couple started stirring.