76. Back to School - 2

PREVIOUSLY IN JILY RETURNS

Charlus gives Harry a necklace having the crests of Houses of Peverell and Potter.

________________________________________

Harry nodded at the portkey part. "The crest of House of Peverell will allow the head of house and the heir or heirs of house to know that one of them is or are in danger. It's not like portkey or anything. It'll heat up and indicate to the other wearers telling them that you are in danger.

Harry nodded and immediately put it over his head and tucked the pendants on to his shirt. "Have a good hold on to those two. I know that Remus and Severus are there in school. But in case those two are not able to come and help you, James and I will know. And ask those two if you need any help. Don't act like how you did with the blood quill incident, okay?" he said. Harry again nodded this time.

"A verbal answer, please." He requested as he tapped on Harry's cheek. "Yes, papa. I will." He said as he gave him a small smile. Charlus smiled and gave his only grandson a hug, which was gladly returned. "Come on. The others are waiting." Charlus said as he swung his arm around his grandson's shoulders.

They noticed that everyone else had already started moving towards the floo as they were going to floo to the platform. Charlus quickly gave a one arm hug to his wife, son and daughter in law and flooed to the Ministry. The others soon flooed to the station and the four students quickly saw their other friends waiting for the train and immediately started talking about the DA lessons this year.

Harry had various plans for the DA, since he was now in sixth year. Blaise asked "What are your plans for DA this year?" "I've planned to ask the current 5th years, that is Ginny's year, to take over the third- and fourth-year students in the basic group. I'll be taking care of the advanced group. We'll have to conduct a test for the students entering their third year this year. You know... to sort them out." Said Harry.

Blaise nodded at this. "I agree. If you don't mind, could I help you with teaching them potions? I know that you're taking Professor Snape's help. But in terms of the DA, I want to help." Harry immediately agreed. "I'm totally fine with you helping me. But make sure you don't slack on your studies." Said Harry. "I will. Don't worry." Replied Blaise with a smile.

The train by then, entered the station and the group boarded the train and sat in an empty compartment after saying their goodbyes to their families.