83. The Torture

PREVIOUSLY IN JILY RETURNS

Severus goes on to check on Draco Malfoy.

James and Sirius console Harry.

________________________________________

Greyback, as planned by the rest of the death eater pack, took Remus to the Werewolf Camps. Greyback's Pack were living in the sewers and cave systems outside of Cornwall.

Greyback called his pack and announced as he shoved Remus forward "He's agreed to live with us from now on. He's a werewolf just like us. Daisy, Damien, Asher, take care of him for us, will you?"

The three of them agreed and shoved him away. What the older werewolves didn't notice, was five children – Kiara, Aquila, Jacob, Spencer and Leo, were watching with scared looks. They immediately got to know by seeing his injuries, that Remus was forced to come here with the head of the pack.

Daisy, Damien and Asher stripped him down and chained him to the wall. "Can't you take the kids away, Greyback? They hardly need to witness this." Greyback just grinned. "They need to learn, don't they, Remus."

He whipped his wand and cast the Cruciatus Curse. Remus screamed as his body started to convulse under the heat and pain. He could hear the children screaming with him but he couldn't focus. The curse was lifted and Greyback was grinning at him.

"I hope that taught you a lesson, Lupin, because now, it's time to teach my family one."

Remus glanced at the other werewolf in alarm. "What do you mean?"

Greyback grinned. "The taste of blood."

Remus gulped as Damien and Asher ran forward and sank their teeth into him. He screamed as they tore at the flesh in his sides and in his arms. Their nails raked over his chest and his back, leaving scratches and gashes deep and painful. He roared in pain and fought the pleasure of it; the pleasure that the wolf inside him got out of the blood and the pain. He screamed again as Damien's eyes met his, his mouth dripping in his blood.

Greyback grinned. "Your family can't help you now." He pointed his wand at him again. "Crucio!"

The pain zipped through him as the two men moved back and he closed his eyes, blacking out into the deep dark abyss.