42. The Blood Quill - 4

PREVIOUSLY IN JILY RETURNS
Snape calls Lily and James and the Minister to come to Hogwarts so that he can report what Umbridge did to Harry.
________________________________________

Severus and Harry explained the whole fiasco all over again to Lily, James and the minister. By the time they finished, Severus and Harry had to physically restrain a livid James from going over to the DADA office to kill her.

The minister then spoke "She told me that she had applied for the DADA post because there was no other option. Harry, my boy, out of all of the teachers that you've had for the subject, who do you think is the best and will be liked by the students?"

Harry answered the question "I'll give you a review about all the teachers, sir. I can't tell properly about Moody as he wasn't the actual person. Quirrell was okay. But he had Voldemort (flinch) sprouting at the back of his head. And now remains Remus. He's one of the best teachers we've had. He knows his facts and gives everyone the appropriate points and helps students in case they need any. I feel everyone who aren't prejudiced about werewolves have loved his teaching."

The Minister contemplated and answered "I'll call the board and talk to them about re-employing Mr. Lupin. But who's going to help him with the Wolfsbane?" "I'll be taking care of that Minister." Answered Snape. The minister nodded and spoke to the headmistress. "Minerva, talk to the board and tell them about this whole thing. Get Mr. Lupin back to teaching. I hope you'll manage." "Yes minister. I will. But before you leave, could you handle the Dolores situation?" She asked.

"Oh yes, I will." He said and called the aurors. After a few minutes, Aurors Shacklebolt, Dawlish and Tonks walked through the fireplace. The minister spoke "you know the situation. I'll explain the details once we get to the ministry. For now, please go and arrest her." But before anyone could go out of the office, they heard a knock on the door.

When opened, they found the pink toad standing outside the door. She didn't notice anyone other than the headmistress and Harry in the office. "I've heard that Mister Potter here has missed a class. I want to know the reason as to why he did it." She stated in a sickly, sweet voice. "That is none of your business, Dolores. I've already intimated the reason why he did it to the concerned teacher." Replied Minerva.

"Well, I know that. But I wanted to know if he is spending his detention with me." She said, contemplating. "Mr. Potter or any other student in this school will not be spending any detention hereon Dolores." Said the minister, as he came out of his hiding spot. She paled at the sight of the minister. He continued before she could say anything. "Dolores Jane Umbridge, you are thereby sacked from the spot that you're currently holding and are arrested for having a Blood Quill, which is a second-grade dark object, in your possession, illegally and for using the said object on a minor without his parent or guardian's consent."

________________________________________

A/N:

Thank you all for a thousand reads and showing your support to this story. I hope you like how this plot is going. I'm getting to the Bagnold and Crouch part very soon.

Thanking y'all once again,

Jhyothsna