Chapter (11): Flooding Danni

"Hey" said Ryan as he took a seat next to her. "You still not gonna talk to me?"

"Just leave Ryan" She shooed him but he stayed still.

"I miss you" She scoffed at him.

"If you really do then you shouldn't have done what you did" she replied sadly.

"It was just one time, Ave" He held her hand but she pulled away quickly.

"Don't touch me! How many times do I have to tell you that it's over?"

"Until you say that you forgive me"

"Fine I forgive you now leave me alone!"

She turned around to leave him but he grabbed her forearm, she tried to push him away but he was too strong.

"Stop it Ryan!"

She tried again but he shook his head and pulled her closer to her and tried to kiss her but she turned her face away. Danni came to the view shoving him back and he was surprised at the action.

"I think she said stay away!" she said sternly glaring at him.

"Mind your own business bitch!" He stepped closer to her but she wasn't afraid, she stood her ground. "I'm talking to you! Leave before I break your face!"

He yelled and she swung her fist across his face and he fell on the ground holding his broken nose and Avery covered her mouth from the surprise.

April and Steve came once they saw that and pulled them away before causing any more trouble or before the arrival of the security. They went outside and the security took Ryan from the back door.

"Holy Shit!" said Steve. "You okay?" he asked Danni.

"Yeah, I'm fine" She held her knuckles. "As always" She added.

"You okay, Ave?"

"Yeah" she replied as she looked at Danni. "Can we go home?"

"Sure" said April. "Steve, I'm going with Ave"

"Ok"

They got in the car and Avery glanced at Danni before taking off. Steve looked at Danni with admiration and when she saw him she chuckled.

"What?" she said chuckling.

"You still got the iron fist, man!"

"You still remember that?"

"Of course I do!" His face turned serious. "By the way what you did was great, he doesn't deserve her anyway. Me and April never approved of their relationship"

"Why is that? He seems like a tough guy though. My hand is killing me"

He chuckled. "He was just an asshole, he never treated her the way she deserves"

"He seems like it"

"Anyway, I'm gonna head home, okay? See you later, we will hang out together some other time without any trouble or jackasses like Ryan"

"Sure thing" She smiled at him and hopped in her vespa wearing her helmet and taking off.

****************************

"Avery... are you sure you're okay?" asked April concerned.

On their way Avery didn't say anything she was just driving and her eyes were set on the road now they were waiting for the traffic light.

"I'm not sure" she said.

April squeezed her shoulder. "I think it was cool for Danni to be there with us. She practically saved you from that piece of shit"