Chapter (37): Framing The Gray

"Nice to see you again... Avery" He smirked opening the door wide for her.

She entered as she swallowed hard and he motioned for her to sit on the same couch.

"I'm glad you listened to me and did as I said. This way you are safe" He grabbed a glass of wine, offering it to her. "Wine?"

She nodded and took it from him silently. He sat closer to her this time, putting an arm around her shoulder. A cold shiver ran down her spine in disgust.

"Mmm. It's tasty" he said. "You should try this wine" He looked at his glass.

"Why do you want me?" she asked, afraid.

"Hmm, I don't know. Why are you here?"

"I'm here because I don't want you to upload that video"

"Don't worry, I won't upload it unless you give me what I want"

"... And what do you want?" She swallowed hard, trying to control herself from screaming.

He brushed her hair away from her ears and whispered. "You"

**************************

"What did he say?" asked Danni.

"I don't know; I couldn't hear it" said Steve. "This guy is gonna be hard to get"

"Maybe we should look from his window and see what's going on. I have a bad feeling about this" said April, biting her nails nervously.

"No, no if we do this, someone might see us and it will be a problem and we could get caught" said Steve. "Let's just wait here for a minute and if something happens we will break in"

*******************************

"Why me? Why your student and not someone else your age?"

"Because they are boring. They keep talking about work and life but..." he said. "You, Avery, are young, beautiful" He put his hand on her thigh again like the night before. "And sexy in every way possible. You opened the door for me"

"I didn't open anything for you" She frowned.

"You kinda did and here you are, at my house, sitting on my couch, drinking my wine"

"Was that what you did with Susan Williams? You blackmailed her to have sex with you, professor Gray?"

"... Yes" he replied proudly.

"And when she tried to tell her story, nobody believed her because you somehow blackmailed her. Just like me. You kept her silent this whole time while she was suffering"

**************************

"Was that what you did with Susan Williams? You blackmailed her to have sex with you, professor Gray?"

"Here it comes" said Steve.

"... Yes... And when she tried to tell her story, nobody believed her because you somehow blackmailed her. Just like me. You kept her silent this whole time while she was suffering"

"That son of a bitch!" said Danni angrily.

"How could you do this to her? To me? You were my favorite professor"

"And you and her were my favorite students and my favorite student always get a bonus"

"I think we've got what we need. He confessed his sexual assault on Susan and now Avery" They heard something drop on the floor.

"What the hell?!"

"What is going on?" asked April, panicking.

"I don't know" said Steve.

*****************************

Raymond glanced down at Avery's lips and leaned forward to capture her lips but something dropped on the ground stopping him.

"What the hell?!" said Raymond as his eyes glued on the phone recording their conversation. "You were recording all this time! You bitch!"

He snatched the phone away from her before she could pull it up from the floor, and scrolled through her phone.

"You messed with me, Avery. I warned you. You kids never listen!" He grabbed his phone from his pocket and tried to look for the video.

*****************************

"Now Steve!" said April and by one click from his phone, all the files on Raymond's phone got deleted.

"I can't take this anymore" said Danni.

Danni was getting nervous so she opened the car door and walked to Raymond's house and looked through his window. She saw him grabbing his phone, looking for the video and there was a fear look on his face. She saw Avery stand up and knew what was going to happen next when Danni raised her thumbs up, giving her the signal.

**************************

"You are doomed, professor Gray"

"What?" he asked not understanding.

"I wasn't only recording but Susan was all this time at the police station with her phone and her phone was connected to mine and in case you are asking, despite you deleted the recorded audio, my friends recorded one too and the cops are on their way while we're talking at the moment. It's over. They heard everything"

Sirens wailing were heard and he got panicked. He sprinted to the door and when he opened it, he saw Steve was standing in front of him, blocking his way out.

"Too late, Raymond" said Steve with a smirk.

He ran to the back door and opened it, finding April and Danni. He pushed his way out through them but Danni grabbed him from his collar and punched him in the nose, breaking it and he groaned in pain, holding his nose as his vision blurred from the intense hit. Danni bent down next to him and landed a punch on his face, feeling satisfied.

"Phew, that's the second nose I break" She said as she waved with her hand to ease her pain from the punch.

The cops entered the house and saw Raymond on the floor with his nose bleeding.

"Raymond Gray, you are under arrest for sexual harassment. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you'll say could be and will be used against you in court..."

They handcuffed him and he glanced at Avery with a scowl and she gave him a disgust look. April ran to her side, hugging her tightly.

"I'm glad you are okay" She squeezed her tightly.

"Me too and I'm glad this is over"

She locked eyes with Danni while she was talking with a police officer, giving him a quick statement and Danni smiled at her.

"Hi" said Susan.

"Oh, hey" said Avery. "Thank you so much for your help"

"No, thank you. Without you, Raymond would've hurt other people. I hope to get to see you around the campus"

Avery nodded at her before she left. The group gathered outside the house after the police took the evidence that Steve had on Raymond Gray and Steve took April's hand and went to the car, as for Danni and Avery, each one of them was going to their vehicles.

"You okay?" asked Danni, making sure that everything was good.

"Yeah. I'm happy this is over"

"Me too. Now you could go to college and live your life without worrying about him again"

"Yeah" she said softly and turned to Danni before opening her car door. "Thank you, Danni" She smiled at her.

She nodded. "You are welcome"

"See you tomorrow"

"Y-Yeah... of course"

She got into her car, started the engine and went on her way, leaving Danni behind with a heavy sigh escaping her lips as she looked at the night skies.