Chapter (42): Fervor Night

The night has fallen, the workers put their last touches on the vehicle as they were finishing. Avery watched Danni as she was washing her hand from the dust and car oil, there was something alluring about her working on cars that Avery couldn't resist aside from her charming and funny personality. Because of her dirty white tank top, Danni gave her another one that suited her perfectly.

"You ready?" asked Danni.

"Yeah, let's go"

"Hey, uncle Josh... Ben is staying with you tonight"

"Okay. I already called Julie and she finished her homework"

"Alright. Thanks. See you tomorrow" He waved at her.

"So, where is your car?" asked Danni looking around for the red BMW.

"I didn't take my car today"

"Then you are riding with me" She smirked as she handed her the helmet.

She already took her place in the vespa and wrapped her arms around Danni's waist but she was clutching to it nearly breaking her ribs.

"Don't worry" said Danni chuckling. "Just enjoy the ride"

"I'll try but I never rode a vespa before, so I'm a little bit scared"

"Just hold onto me and everything will be okay"

They took off from the garage, heading to the same club. Avery enjoyed the feeling of the air kissing her skin and playing with her hair in the night and she rested her head on Danni's back while her hands were relaxing around her waist, holding her. Soon, they arrived at the club and headed inside. Light music was played which they thought will make things easier for them when they tell the other couple about the relationship. Steve spotted them and waved them over to come and join them at the booth.

"They arrived at the same time" said April muttering to Steve.

"That doesn't mean anything, April"

"We'll see"

"Hey, guys" said Danni taking a seat and Avery sat beside her.

"Hello, mate" said Steve bumping his fist to hers.

"So we are here, what did you wanna talk about?" said April feeling excited.

Avery looked at Danni that gave her a firm nod to speak.

"Well... something happened in the last few days or maybe before"

"What? What happened?" asked April narrowing her eyes at them.

"Uhh... Umm..." Avery stuttered then sighed heavily and felt Danni's hand squeeze hers under the table, encouraging her. "Well... you know... Do you remember the last topic that we had about me having someone in my life?"

"Yeah?"

"... Me and Danni are together" She managed to say with a smile.

April and Steve were silent, processing everything and Danni and Avery were afraid of that dead silence until April broke it with squealing sound and she got up from her seat just to hug Avery and Danni while Steve was laughing at his girlfriend and the faces of Danni and Avery at the moment with their jaw dropped.

"That's great! Nice! Nice!" said April.

"Wait you are actually happy?" asked Avery with a frown.

"Of course I'm! I knew it! I knew that you had feelings for Danni!"

"How did you know?" she asked.

"It's all about the looks that you two give each other and since you met Danni you changed"