Chapter (45): Ride To The Sunset

Two days later, Danni woke up early and made herself breakfast and hot coffee. Ben was at his uncle's spending another night with him which she didn't mind as long as he was happy with Josh and Julie. She planned the other night with Avery that they will head to the beach together and watch the sunset and Danni will teach her how to ride a vespa. In her PJs, Danni went and relaxed on the bed with one hand behind her head and the other one her stomach but she heard a knock on the door.

"It's open!" she said knowing it was Avery with the spare key.

She heard the door open and the footsteps were coming towards her room and then Avery came poking her head from the door.

"Hey" said Avery cutely.

"Hey" said Danni smiling.

She sat properly on the bed and Avery came and sat across from her. Danni embraced Avery in a tight hug after pulling her to her, and she didn't want to pull away afterwards. Avery played with the back of her hair and Danni leaned into her touch, making her feel relaxed as she hummed against her shouler.

"I love it when you play with my hair" she said against Avery's shoulder.

"I'm aware" She chuckled lightly. "You always relax when I do that"

"Hell yeah"

"So, why are you in this state?"

"I'm bored" she said casually. "I was alone since the morning. Ben isn't here"

"But I'm here now"

Danni pulled away with a smile then leaned in for a kiss, Avery caressed her cheek then pulled away with her hand still on her cheek stroking it.

"I'm happy you are here and I promise you, we will have fun today"

Avery nodded and Danni gave her a kiss before she stood up and opened her wardrobe in order to change her clothes but first she took a look at Avery's outfit which was a red spaghetti strap tank top and blue short jeans with red converse. Danni ruffled through her clothes and pulled out her basic black tank top and light blue jeans and her black and white converse.

"Since we will be on the beach, I'm thinking about wearing those. What do you think?"

"Perfect" She grinned giving her thumbs up.

"Okay"

She took off her PJs top and Avery was eyeing her up and down when she took off her PJs short. Danni looked at Avery with a smirk and shook her head.

"Admiring the view?" asked Danni while putting on her jeans.

"Absolutely" said Avery seductively.

"Well..." She grabbed the tank top and gazed at Avery with a lopsided smile. "Don't drool on my bed sheets" She joked as she put on her tank top.

"Hey!" said Avery throwing a pillow at Danni's face. "I don't drool!" She protested.

"Yeah, we will see about that later" She smirked.

Avery chuckled and rested her head on the other pillow and Danni climbed on top of her and kissed her passionately. Avery tugged on her hair, pulling her closer and used the other hand to go underneath her tank, grazing her fingertips over her abs and Danni groaned at her seductive touch. She tried to take off Danni's tank top but Danni pulled away chuckling at her.

"I just literally wore that and you want me to take it off already?"

Avery grinned up at her. "It's hot anyway" She played with her own shirt then pulled Danni towards her again attaching their lips and her hands went to Danni's clothes but Danni stopped her by grabbing both Avery's hand and pinned them above her head and she broke the kiss, looking down at Avery.