Chapter (29): Meeting The Friends

Right on the next day, Chloe woke up before Danni, watching her sleeping on her side. Chloe spent the night at Danni's and they both fell asleep after their cuddling. Chloe's hand went to Danni's cheek stroking it and Danni's eyes slowly opened adjusting the sunlight in her vision.

"Morning, sleepy head" said Chloe beaming at her.

"Morning sunshine" said Danni pulling Chloe underneath her and she laughed at the sudden action trying to push Danni away from her when Danni started tickling her from her sides.

"Stop it!" She laughed.

"No!"

"Danni! Please!" She squealed.

"Alright, that's enough for you" She laughed as she stopped.

"Why did you do that?" she asked as she was regaining back her breath.

"Never call me sleepy head"

"Really?" She arched an eyebrow at her. "That's why you attacked me?"

"Yeah and you liked it... but this is how I say a proper good morning"

She wrapped her arms around her waist and leaned down, capturing her lips in a passionate kiss, making Chloe release a soft moan when Danni ran her hand over her thigh and she wrapped her legs around Danni's waist, tugging on her shirt, eager to pull her down. Danni kissed around her neck and started biting it softly till she reached Chloe's lips and nibbled at her lower lip then pulled away from her lips as her hands went up to her shirt, lifting it up. Danni went down and licked her stomach then started kissing it, leading Chloe to breathe heavily and shut her eyes. She went up looking at Chloe who was still clutching on her shirt with her eyes closed and her lips slightly opened.

"You okay?" asked Danni jokingly, near her lips and Chloe nodded at her still clutching on her shirt. "Then release my shirt, please" She joked again chuckling this time and Chloe opened her eyes gazing at her.

"The best proper morning kiss ever"

"You are welcome"

She smirked down at her and rolled over beside her and slept on her back. Chloe snuggled closer to her resting her head against her shoulder and her hand wrapped around Danni's waist.

"... Do you want to meet my friends?" she asked out of the blue.

Chloe raised her head, looking at her.

"I've been thinking about it for a while, since we are together now, Ben knows, Avery knows, your dad knows, my uncle knows and I think my friends would like to meet you, so what do you think? I mean of course... if you want to"

"Yes" She smiled. "Yes. I don't see why not"

"That's great. Just whenever you are ready, I'm ready"

"I wanna meet them today"

"Okay, let me just call Steve and Avery"

"Avery is gonna come?"

"Well, yeah, she is my friend now and so is her friend, April. Why? Is something wrong?" She leaned on her elbow, looking at her.

"No, no. It's just I always forget that you guys became friends, that's all"

"Yeah, sometimes I forget that too... but anyway I'll call them and set a date"

"Okay" She leaned over and kissed her.

*******************************

Avery was with April in the pool house and both didn't have college today. They were wearing bikinis and relaxing on the beach chaises in front of her wide pool.