Chapter 16

THE TWO BUTCH COPS dropped the fully uniformed Roberta on her oversized bed in a dark room. One of them, by the name of Giggs got amusive while removing Roberta's shoes.

"Night-night Sarge, sleep tight, you 'dude.' "

Her partner, Morrison, looked on and teased back...

"Like she can hear jack-shit — she is out for the count, 'bro,' — what were you expecting, the worm in her tequila bottle to reply back to you?"

"Was that a worm, Morrison? I thought it was your fat, alpha-clit."

The two laughing butches closed the room-door and they started to get puerile trying to poke each other's lumbus in the hallway — this turned on Morrison, and she grabbed Giggs — and they both started kissing and began arousing each other's crotch before Giggs beseeched...

"Let's go to your place."

Morrison replied, "Sure dude, but tonight, if you ever fake an orgasm looking like a mongoloid she-bitch — I will strangle you in your sleep, and later take a dump on your corpse-face in the morning!"

Like Roberta, Morrison was also part of the deviated, butch-lesbian, subculture clan and was a follower of the Lingam-Initiative, a spiritual cult that derived from India, growing in popularity worldwide — where a new-age ontology guru preached that the butch neo-males will be the next, evolved male species, once when the 'one generation freaks of nature' — the Intersexuals — became extinct in years to come...

That reckoning day would come according to the Lingam-Initiative cult when their neo-males' clitorises would develop into the size of full-grown penises — and they would then be at the helm of the lesbian strata hierarchy as the alpha-superiors.

The cult had encouraged the devotees to gain control of their 'evolution process' — and to become the early innovators of the alpha neo-male lifestyle — for its ascendance strata above the rest of the majority populated, dominatrix gender and of the remaining beta-butches.

Roberta drowsed deep on the bed, to the din of her laughing friends outside the room door.

Seconds later, Lilya stepped out of the bathroom and she noticed Roberta passed out on the bed. She peeked out of the window, seeing the boisterous, drunk, butch cops — provoking the neighbour's barking dog by reading to it the Miranda before they drove away, giggling...

The albino girl removed her clothes and lay naked beside Roberta — she hugged Roberta, stroking the cop's hair from the back. She then recalled an incident at Larrie's Bar earlier...

*

Walking with a slight limp without her forearm crutch and was still recovering from her pain-management of the gunshot injuries — the drunken Sergeant Jensen gaited unsteadily from the barstool to the washroom, with an unlit cigarette hanging from her lips.

The butch cop found both the toilet stalls occupied after a slight actuation — while waiting, she had an urge to smoke. She fished for the lighter in her pants pocket — but dropped the Zippo on the washroom floor. Roberta crouched over to pick it when one of the doors swung open outwards. Roberta was hit on the head by it, and she stumbled backwards. Wanda Callahan stepped out with a bewilderment reaction, she apologized...

"Opps! Sorry Rob, are you okay?"

Roberta held her head looking vertiginous — both from the bump on the head, and the alcohol intoxication. "Ooh, feeling woozy." Wanda was quick to grab her and backed Roberta...

"So sorry, come on, lean on the wall."

Roberta met her gleaming eyes — and she grabbed the blond cop and kissed her passionately. Wanda backed off when the inebriated Roberta began groping her bosoms, and she accorded out with laughter...