Chapter 24

PRESIDENT EMMANUEL Garcia stood in the balcony of his presidential palace that over looked at the well-lighted compound grounds. An anxious older female general was speaking on a cordless phone behind her; she then came over and spoke in Spanish...

"Your Excellency, You have to evacuate now—the Americans have already begun bombing the Mexican border. We fear for your safety because our Intel has predicted that they will be using long guided missiles to strike this very palace next...

"Please come now, it is time to go."

The newly elected teen president refused. "No, I am not leaving but you can go—and I understand." The general protested back. "But Senior President..."

"I will not be labelled as a coward president and I will make a stand against my aggressors, and if that woman wants to blow up this palace—so be it!" Another Mexican brass came running to them and the colonel spoke out...

"Senior President, it is confirmed that an American missile is heading this way—we have to evacuate, Sir!"

Garcia was still firm with his decision to stay...

"You both can leave now—but if you were to survive this ordeal tonight, I want you to convey a message to my beloved people that I am grateful for their trust and confidences that they have to make me be their President—now go, leave me alone!"

The three of them saw a bright star glowing in the dark skies—they stared for a beat before the two female Mexican officers started fleeing away to safety, leaving the androgynous president alone in the balcony...

The palace guards in the compound panicked to see the nova getting brighter by the seconds—they all dispersed helter-skelter. A gigantic missile soon crashed in the orchard that was outside the walls of the palace, it burrowed the ground and crashing the wall before it cartwheeled and it destructed the palace ground pavements and the majestic water fountain.

The dust settled and the shaken epicene President Garcia discovered that the bomb did not explode—the mangled dud missile smoked in front of his defeatist eyes from the balcony he stood...

The sound of a ringing phone was then audible nearby ...

The President walked over and picked the cordless phone that the general had earlier dropped; Madeline Cory spoke magisterial from the other end from Washington.

She was seated domineering in the Oval Office, looking at a screen of multiple windows of the fighting at the Mexican border. The dud missile also has a video feed attached, and she spotted President Garcia vulnerably alone on the balcony...

"I am glad you picked up my call and did not run away with your shemale dog's tail between your legs because I hate to be put on hold," mocked the leader of the free world.

President Garcia scorned back at her in return...

"Now I know why your own people call you the Snake-woman—you are the most depraved and evil living person I have ever known!"

Cory chuckled and laid her provisory...

"Sticks and stones don't break my bones, my boy-President—but a full-scale carpet bombing will definitely be devastating and detrimental to your beloved country and its peasants...

The peremptory Cory admired the TV screen at the transmission from her aerial drone satellite feed of the destructed presidential grounds—she seemed pleased on the war effort that she has orchestrated at the neighbouring border so far...

"You have seen my warnings predictions, now take heed, you burrito piece of turd—you now have 24 hours to hand me the Preacher—or else—I will bury you in a pet cemetery plot tomorrow night—right in between a Chihuahua and a flea-bag mule...

"These are your last 24 hours to stay alive, Emmanuel-fucking-Garcia; now go, move your Mexi-ass fast, and you deliver that bastard Preacher to me before the next sundown!"