Chapter 15

WARDEN GRAVES WAS FORCED DOWN into her rotating office chair behind her desk — with the machete end at her throat. The guilt filled and distressed Ramirez in a shaky voice was reasoning out aloud in Spanish, before executing her...

He was right now, caught in-between his past loyalty to her, and with his current arrangement for his survival...

"I have no choice Warden — either, I hand you to them — or the Sambos will kill me!"

The speechless Graves looked back at him outright with desperate thoughts...

'Where is that fat-assed Olsen? She was supposed to be here to protect! That dolt is never reliable and screws-up any given orders!'

Now Graves was desperately countering Ramirez by knocking some senses into the rubicund ruffian, with any thinkable promise from off her sleeves to stay alive...

"Please consider my offer, Ramirez — if you help me now — I will get Governor Harris to pardon you — and she will cut you a deal, so you will walk away Scotts-free, with your prison record squashed clean, how about it?"

"I am so sorry Erica, this is not a horse trade — if I come back empty handed, I am already a dead-meat, the moment I walk out of this door — It is too late for anything now..."

The anguished Intersexual responded, but the woman was still hindering with her roseate options...

"Please listen here, I have always been lenient to you and your people since you all arrived here — return me this favor and help me escape — and, you can come with me too — I know a secret passage that will get us both out of Tombscradle undetected. Once we are outside — you will be pardoned for your heroic bravery in rescuing me the prison warden — and you will definitely get your immunity...

"Come on Julio, we can escape together!"

Ramirez was befuddled but at the same time, he was aware that those Blacks rivals were having the upper hand in the gen-pop numbers, and now they were also armed...

Even if he did escape to the outside world, and was amnestied by the governor as promised — the word would then be out in the streets...

The facts of the two cell blocks of almost 500 Hispanic, butchered by the Blacks for the price of his freedom — he would still end up dead, in the midst of his criminal underworld community.'

The corollaries made the malady Ramirez doubt in the warden's persuasive coaxes...

He angrily ribald at the inflated woman now — who was simply stalling her own death...

"Pardoned? Hah, I don't believe that puta Governor of Texas would grant me that. The bitch will just throw me into another prison — because to all you women, we are just are mere freaks — so that, you can milk semen out of our fucking dicks — Why, so that, you cunts can multiply, and walk forever on the earth!!?"

The machete stuck down, and chipped the wooden surface of the warden's desk...

The warden saw that Ramirez was adamant in his decision to execute her — and, her only way out, was to take him out herself — there was a .9mm Luger inside her desk drawer...

She had to move in with discreet — and execute him fast...

"Look, you are not thinking ahead, Ramirez! Come, let me put that on paper — and you can have a proof of my word!"

Her hand reached and opened the drawer — but, Ramirez had a fleeting sight of her palming the pistol inside — he refluxed with the wielded machete with unprompted swiftness — and, the rotating chair revolved a full circle, before revealing his handiwork for his own eyes...