Chapter 9

THE LAPTOP screen broadcasted the news coverage of Rosewood's assassination by the Council of 13—the demagogue President Cory was addressing a press conference with full live media coverage on her war efforts on terrorism.

Every AOG rebels painstakingly heard every word of the broadcasted deceits which were anaesthetizing to the eyes and ears of the American public...

"This is a real provoking tragedy—and what these bedamn terrorist groups have done is a real horribly calamity, by their brutal assassination our former President, Anne Rosewood.

"I am now going to utilize all the relevant authorities in my power to bring justice by conduct a major dragnet to bring down The Preacher and his One God's Army—together with his other allied terrorist groups who had played along in this horrendous murder of Ann Rosewood..."

Doran slammed the laptop screen close and faced his caucus of generals—he spoke out growling—he thought of his last encounter with the villainous Wolfe in Tombscradle...

"An enemy had once told me straight at my face that—'if one pushes the right button of a person, he can then do incredible things out of the extraordinary' Yes, that Snake-woman has pushed all my buttons and it is time we stand up against her!

"I think we have done enough training here in the desert—and it is time we go to New Orleans in the Name of God to kill some serpents over there!"

Every one of the other twelve councils in the tent cheered out their approval.