Chapter 5

REEVES AND HIS TEAM were in Zinga's cabin—everyone was in the middle of a video conferencing with Hajja through a laptop...

"The curfew imposed by President Cory is spreading nationwide despite the public protest on violation of their privacy rights. This is another reason why the Snake-woman has now delayed her coming election,"

The BGF black leader's video-feed was transmitted to the seated Reeves and Zinga in front of the laptop, while the others positioned themselves behind—everyone listened to more on-the-field information from last surviving of the eight quorum of The One God's Army's Council of 13—who has recently returned from the Battle of New Orleans.

"Reeves, stay the designated course; I want you and your team to remain where you are now. It is safer there—and it is also off Cory's search grid because she is focused on the major cities for now. So don't take any risk and venturing far out from the lake into the open because there will definitely be either police patrols or army roadblocks all along the way."

"Hajja, how long do we have to be here, Mon?" Zinga's impatience was coated in his voice, wanting to return and regroup with the rest after the three weeks at the lakes. Hajja expressed back with uncertainty...

"I can't answer that but it is safer to stay there where you are at the moment. Since your team is the one that is closest to execute Cory's assassination hit the next time when she comes to LA, the Council have decided that you all stay put and train hard over there—and when the time comes—you all will be there at the right strategic place for the moment to finally take the Snake-woman out for good."

Zinga was still dissatisfied with the post-New Orleans decision of remaining status quo...

"But we are all still fugitives, Mon—am I right in saying that even if Cory is re-elected or even if there is a new fucking president—they will all still fight us, and they will still want to keep hunting us down?"

"Listen Zinga, we have become fugitives the moment we broke out from prison. In the eyes of everyone, both the Presidents and the American public —we the One God's Army will always be branded as terrorist because of the many lies that have overshadowed our true and actual plight—so we have to suck it up and just accept it!"

Hajja as the acting-leader of the OGA synod can sense in their peering eyes that they have already given up hope after the mutinous defeat in New Orleans—even the once myrmidons Jamaicans were now questioning his authority, but he has to keep running a tight ship to proceed in executing the future war plans to remove Cory permanently from the presidency—this sole cell group at Lake Huntington was the AOG's only hope for now.

"Hajja, what is the condition of the Preacher in Mexico?" Reeves finally spoke up with concern for the leader who had given hope and liberated many of those in Tombscradle.

Hajja replied in a low sad voice. "He relapsed since I last heard last from Ramirez—and he is still undergoing more surgeries, and is fighting for his life."

Zinga countered. "What if he does not make it and dies, Mon? Then what?"

Hajja responded in ignited revere...

"With or without the Preacher—his AOG soldiers will still continue to fight for the survival of all the new-breeds until the reckoning day will come when those women will accept us all as their equal and not as their slaves.

"Even if he dies today, we will all move on as planned—and we will all keep the Preacher's legacy alive!"