Chapter 20

DORAN WAS PANTING WHILE the guard brought him inside with the rest of the Intersexuals into the Auditorium. Everyone got into their routine and was stripping off their prisoner garbs — and the naked youths stood in line, facing their au naturel sex-dolls in front.

There was a total of four armed guards and a couple of medical assistants in the auditorium. Nurse Heller and her assistant Corporal Vinnie then walked inside the Projector Room — and they saw Doran, still standing with his clothes still on.

The stubby nanus corporal shouted out...

"What ya waiting for, Preacher? Easter fuckin' Sunday? Quick, move it, bitch!"

Corporal Vinnie was back to work after two days of unpaid furlough from her plastic surgery on her broken nose. It was now in a thick bandaged wrap.

Reeves and Hajja sensed that the Preacher was deliberately delaying them...

Reeves was cursing silently inwards at his inaction...

'Did his voices tell him to be here, to resume contravenes to the law as always — and later be tortured by the guards before throwing him in the hole?'

Reeves always labelled Doran as a masochist who got-it-coming for an opportunity to be beaten up and then thrown into his solace solitary for long periods of time for his choice of being a 'bugging-out' rebel.

They all then heard Hajja cautioning him next...

"Preacher, please do as you are told."

"Shut up Nigger, he answers only to me!"

Vinnie voiced out, overruling the Warden's higher orders that Doran was under the BGF's protection.

"Please, Corporal Vinnie, Sir — I need to go and piss badly," responded the desist, Doran, holding his crotch, looking histrionic to everyone present.

"You can piss and take a big-shit later — it is Holy-water time now — so quick, pants down, Preacher! I have got a busy fuckin' schedule ahead today!" The gnome in uniform replied...

Vinnie was waiting for the Preacher to muster a screw-up or even cause a disruption again — so that, she can use her rotang cane, on him as payback that she was longing — for the head-butting she got...

She was still dissatisfied with the twenty lashes that her Cousin Olsen had given him in the big-yard — which in return — was followed with the victorious cheering by prisoners, hailing the monk-priest as their hero. Vinnie wanted to instil more pain by her own hands, into that insufferable shemale, with her very own blend of corporal punishment.

The Intersexuals who were present there were anticipating trouble — the naked Li Chi grinned while he augured that the crazy Preacher would get a trashing for his stubbornness — while, Hajja in return felt wretched...

As a leader of the Blacks, he could not get involved or else he could end up in solitary, as to how the warden wanted for his own omission. He just hankered that the multifarious Doran would not aggravate the present situation nor would he receive any punishment today while in his watch.

All eyeballs were locked on the stooping scar-faced monk as he implored more...

"Please Sir, it is the medication they gave me — it is making me piss a lot — just give me a minute — and I will be back fast, Boss..."

"No bitch! Pants down, and you get in line with the rest now!" barked Corporal Vinnie.

Doran then took some fulminate steps forward — and he unzipped his pants in front of everyone. He then began urinating on the sex-doll on the floor — the golden shower splattered to desecrate the artefact's face with its amorous fellatio-pouty mouth.

Everyone in the shadowy hall looked appalled, at his ad nauseam behaviour at that moment.

The raged Vinnie dropped her rotang, accosted forward with her baton — with that outlandish defile conduct, Doran was now a goner to the rest of the nineteen, witnessing prisoners who were present there that morning...

"You ugly motherfucker — 'handle up your business' — you are gonna fucking pay for this!"

The yelling nanus corporal was approaching fast, swinging her baton, but Doran was swift to occlude a head blow. He swiftly clipped Vinnie's baton-wielding arm with a grappling lock — before giving an open-palm blow — to break the corporal's healing nose once again...

The rest of the other armed guards were dumbstruck for a second, desist to behold their superior officer dropping on her knee while witnessing the blanket-robed tormentor who next, cracked her elbow-joint bone with another invigorating blow...

The once ostentatious and temperamental Corporal Vinnie was now bellowing, with an extended vocalized pain-driven howl — it filled in the whole projector room — and that finally jolted the two bewildered guards nearby to move into action...

The rifled duo came charging in to rescue Corporal Vinnie — but Hajja lunged at them from the back — and the galvanized Li Chi also reacted soon by joining him in the initiated ruse...

The rest of the naked youths too instantly came rushing towards the other two-armed guards, stationed at the rear — subduing the hacks before any warning shots were fired by them.

"Sound the alarm!"

Nurse Heller screamed out at the gist of the bedlam moment of disarray — but, Reeves' clawing fingers garroted into clutch her throat to silence her panicking outcry...

Doran was now on his knee as he bludgeoned the despot Evil-midget who was faced down, with her own prison-issued baton — delivering multiple lethal blows to smash up Vinnie's skull — killing her horrifically with each strike...

This was his sixth nihilistic obliteration since self-anointing himself to relive the vengeance filled Soldier of God persona — that the body-count was once before, some years ago at the monastery...

Thus, the uprising in Tombscradle has begun.

<><><>oOo<><><>

THE END OF PART 6 of 7

NEXT...

THE FINALE OF BOOK 1...

THE FALLING WALL

<><><>oOo<><><>