t h r e e

i pranked you guys 🤠 anyways here's the real chapter 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"how did you know?"

"know what?"

"the cat, how did you know how it looked like?" taehyung asked as he watched jimin close the animal shelter.

"jimin told me," yoongi answered as he also watched jimin.

taehyung didn't say anything, only waited for jimin to be done. once the doors were locked, they began making their way home.

it was quiet. taehyung and yoongi glanced at each other as jimin walked in between them, without saying a word.

suddenly a bunny ran in front of them and stopped to stare.  they stopped walking and taehyung quickly went behind jimin again. he didn't want to take any chances this time.

yoongi took a step flared studying the bunny. "it's so cute." he said and the bunny's tail twitched.

"i think the bunny understood what you said." jimin finally spoke.

yoongi bent down and reached out to pet the bunny when taehyung yelled. "you better not touch the bunny!"

"why not?" yoongi asked with a frown.

"because yesterday my encounter with the cat was just like this. the bunny is waiting to attack." taehyung said as the bunny turned it's head to look at him.

"but i'm not an animal hater like you," yoongi said as his hands reached out towards the bunny.

the bunny turned it's head back to yoongi and allowed himself to be picked up by yoongi. "aww look how cute it is." yoongi cooed.

"it won't be cute when it hurts you."

"taehyung stop being so negative." jimin said. "remember the story i told you about? you'll get turned into a cat if you don't stop hating animals."

"that story isn't real, though." yoongi who was too busy cooing at the bunny, snapped its head towards taehyung.

"say that one more time." yoongi said with a threatening voice. "i dare you."

"what? you really believe that fairy tale?" taehyung asked in disbelief.

"why do you hate cats?" yoongi asked annoyed "i just want to know."

"i just do." taehyung said with a shrug.

"stop lying. no one ever just hates something just because they want to."

"why do you even care?"

"as jimin said, you'll get turned into a cat."

"i said that story is a fairytale."

"then are you saying my life is a fairytale?!"

"what?"

"is that what you're saying? because if it is i will gladly scratch your face again. hold the bunny, jimin, i'm about to ruin taehyung's pretty face."

"what are you even talking about?!"

"me! now kiss me!"

"what?"

"yoongi please calm down. taehyung you too. let's just-"

"kiss me!"

"why would i kiss you, i just met you yesterday?"

"fine, then i'll do it!"

"no what-"

yoongi yanked taehyung from behind jimin towards him before crashing their lips together.