t h i r t y t h r e e

this book needs some editing, so i'll be going back later and fix any typos and mistakes i've made

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

after spending the weekend together, taehyung and yoongi were now at the animal shelter with jimin and jungkook.

"jimin was acting weird the other day," jungkook whispered to the two males.

"what do you mean?" yoongi asked.

"he was zoned out and kept pacing back and forth and then he said some weird stuff too."

"what kind of stuff?" taehyung asked.

"he said something about not hurting you guys, especially you taehyung, i don't really know, he really wasn't making sense and i was so confused," jungkook said.

taehyung and yoongi exchanged glances, unsure of what jimin could be possibly talking about, but neither of them seemed to have a clue.

"he also told me not to tell you guys, so..." jungkook quickly added then he glanced towards the back of the animal shelter where jimin was currently at. "...don't mention this to him."

taehyung and yoongi both nodded their heads. jungkook the smiled sadly. "you guys only have today and tomorrow to spend together."

"don't remind me," yoongi said as the realization hit him.

taehyung lowered his head. "i think i'm actually going to miss buying cheeseballs. i but then often for you, but now...it'll just be me who'll be eating them."

"but you said that jimin said we're going to be able to see each other again, maybe not in my human form, but we'll still be able to see each other. you can buy cheeseballs for whenever we see each other," yoongi said.

"can you buy me some too?" jungkook asked.

taehyung smiled and nodded. "of course."

at that moment, jimin to the front where they all were and stared at taehyung with wide eyes.

"is everything okay, jimin?"

jimin only stared for a few seconds more, before turning away and heading back to where he was.

"i told you, he's acting weird," jungkook said with a sigh. "maybe you should talk to him, taehyung. he kept mentioning your name."

taehyung nodded and followed jimin. "hey, jimin, is everything okay?"

jimin slowly turned to him. "everything is fine."

"are you sure, you didn't answer me back there and you just stared at me."

"i'm fine."

taehyung wasn't convinced. he wanted to ask jimin something else, but jimin went back to feeding the goldfish as if taehyung wasn't there.

sighing, taehyung headed back to yoongi and jungkook. "he's definitely acting weird."

"i told you," jungkook said.

"what did he say?" yoongi asked.

"he said he was fine and then just went back to what he was doing as if i wasn't there."

"he's thinking about something. i don't know what, but i'm pretty sure it has to do with the both of you, especially you taehyung." jungkook said.

taehyung looked worriedly at yoongi who shrugged. "he'll come around," he said.

as taehyung was thinking about what could be bothering jimin, the little bell rang as the door of the animal shelter opened, indicating that someone was here.

jungkook quickly ran to hoseok upon seeing him. "seokie!"

"kookie!"

yoongi's heart melted at the nicknames that hoseok and jungkook had for each other. he thought about maybe giving one to taehyung, but then he saw them kissing and he frowned. he couldn't kiss taehyung.

yoongi watched as the couple lovingly stared into each other's eyes and whispered cute things to each other that he wished he could do with taehyung.

taehyung on the other hand was smiling sadly. he was happy for hoseok and jungkook, but he wished he was able to express his love for yoongi.

sadly, he was a human, and yoongi would go back to a cat and that was all they'll ever be. too bad humans and cats can't fall in love.

yoongi's and taehyung's hearts ached for each other, but they pretended to be unfazed as if the cute couple in front of them wasn't there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

jungkook knew that his friends were hurting. he felt bad for kissing hoseok and doing all those cute things in front of them.

he was currently at jimin's house, watching as cat jimin was stuffing his face with more cat food while he sat the kitchen table, munching on a carrot while he swung his legs back and forth.

his feet were able to touch the ground, but jungkook had sat perfectly straight on the chair and pulled his legs up towards him, just so that his feet wouldn't touch the ground and so he could be able to swing his feet back and forth.

"jimin, you're acting weird."

jimin stopped stuffing his face and turned towards jungkook. he meowed.

"you're also saying weird things. what is it that you want taehyung and yoongi knowing? are you hiding something? didn't you say that you did something bad?"

the cloud of sparkly dust appeared as it turned jimin back into his human form. "why are you asking so many questions?" he asked coldly.

jungkook was taken back by jimin's behavior. he never heard jimin talk to him like that. "i'm just worked for you. you do and say weird things."

"well, don't worry about me."

"but jimin, how can i not worry about you when you keep saying all this stuff that doesn't make sense. you also lied to taehyung today and told him that you were fine. obviously, you are not fine, so tell me jimin, what is going on?"

"nothing is going on, everything is fine."

"jimin, please, tell me what's going on," jungkook pleaded.

"i said everything is fine."

"no, jimin, everything is not fine. something is wrong, what is it? what are you thinking about?"

"i said everything is fine, jungkook! why don't you listen?! just let me be!" jimin shouted.

jungkook was taken back. jimin had never yelled at him before, never dared to raise his voice at him or say anything that would hurt his feelings because he knew that jungkook was sensitive.

a tear slipped out of jungkook's eye as he tried his best to not the rest of his years fall. "you...you didn't have to yell at me," jungkook sniffled.

"you were asking too many questions, jungkook even after i told you everything was fine, why don't you listen?" jimin said annoyed. he turned his back to him before heading to his room to sleep.

jungkook sat at the kitchen table and stared at his carrot in his hand through glossy eyes, the tears slowly starting to fall. he wished he had hoseok to give him kisses. he wished he had yoongi, his best friend for moral support and he wished he had taehyung with him so that he could try to talk to jimin instead.