t w e n t y t w o

"hoseok kissed me! and he's my boyfriend!" jungkook yelled as he sat in taehyung's bed, his feet kicking under the blankets excitedly.

noticing the other's mood, jungkook instantly calmed down. "are you okay?"

taehyung shrugged. "i don't know. i was just thinking about the way hoseok kissed you and the way you kissed back and it reminded me of when yoongi and i kissed."

"do you want to kiss him again?" jungkook asked.

taehyung chuckled. "i don't want to turn him into a cat." then he chuckled even more as he noticed the irony. "it's funny how before i used to threaten yoongi to kiss him and turn him into a cat whenever he annoyed me, but now...i'm afraid to kiss him, afraid to turn him into a cat...afraid to love him."

jungkook moved closer to taehyung and wrapped his arms around him while resting his head on his shoulder as well to comfort him.

"do you...love yoongi?" he softly asked.

"doesn't matter if i do." taehyung said. "i'm not supposed to love him."

"you can love him though, even if you can't be together. maybe not in this universe, but maybe in your next life, you'll be able to love yoongi."

taehyung softly smiled as he leaned into jungkook's touch. "i also find it funny how last night i was giving you advice about love when i can't even have a love life with the person i love."

jungkook gasped and raised his head. he turned to look at taehyung. "you did not just say the l-word!"

"i didn't."

jungkook smacked taehyung's arm causing the other to let out a cry. "that hurt," taehyung whined. "what are you? a muscled bunny?"

"my brothers say that i am quite strong, so i suppose i'm a muscled bunny." jungkook said. "but did you really just say that you love yoongi?"

"yeah, i did," taehyung admitted.

"when did you realize that? yesterday night you had left yoongi in the friendzone."

"as i was watching you and hoseok kiss, i had an urge to kiss yoongi again. i think i also heard him say i'm cute."

jungkook giggled like a schoolgirl. "when are you going to confess?"

"i'm not," taehyung said with a frown.

"why not?" jungkook pouted. "you told me to confess to hoseok to see if he felt the same way about me."

"i know, but i know yoongi feels the same way for me. if i tell him how i feel, it'll just make things difficult. it will be hard for me to move on when he turns back into a cat." taehyung explained.

"so you believe that you're staying a human?" jungkook asked.

taehyung shrugged. "i'm just assuming."

"i think you'll stay a human." jungkook reassured. "you have proved to grow fond of animals, not just me or yoongi, but the dog yoongi mentioned, hoseok, my boyfriend and jimin as well."

"wait, jimin?"

"yeah, jimin is a cat."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yoongi watched as jimin ate all the cat food in his bowl before letting out a meow as he walked out of the kitchen.

yoongi sighed and mumbled goodnight to the cat as it made his way to the bedroom. he munched on another one of jungkook's carrots since the only things that jimin had in the house to eat were jungkook's carrots and cat food.

yoongi hated cat food, but he would still eat it sometimes especially when he was in the animal kingdom and the only choice he had to was either that or any other kind of food he would find.

he missed human food a lot. he missed the cheeseballs that taehyung would especially buy for him. he missed taehyung.

taehyung's time was coming to an end and yoongi wasn't sure what to or what he would do on the day he would kiss taehyung for the last time.

"at least taehyung doesn't feel the same way i do." yoongi said. "he can move on peacefully, possibly even get to know that namjoon guy even more and more and possibly end up falling in love with him. at least taehyung can fall in love with him."

sighing once again, yoongi searched through jimin's kitchen looking for some human food to eat, even though he knew he would find none.

disappointed, but determined to not give up, yoongi had an idea. he quietly walked to jimin's room and noticed the cat sleeping in his cat bed.

usually, jimin slept in the cat bed since that was his original form, but occasionally he would sleep on the bed. yoongi had been sleeping on the bed the few times he had been living with jimin and jungkook as well since he wanted to make the most out of being human before turning back into his human form.

yoongi grinned at the peacefully sleeping cat before quietly slipping out the house. it was dark outside, but he knew the way to taehyung's house, and soon, he was standing on his doorstep, knocking on the door.

the door opened after a long agonizing minute and jungkook stared back at him surprised. "taehyung, it's for you!" he yelled.

taehyung appeared grumpily beside jungkook. "i was just beginning to fall asleep."

"hi taehyung," yoongi smiled.

"yoongi, it's like midnight right now, what are you doing here?" taehyung asked as he opened the door wider to let yoongi inside before closing the door.

"i missed eating cheeseballs...and you," yoongi admitted.

"i...we see each other every day." taehyung said.

"and sorry to break it to you, but i finished your cheeseballs earlier." jungkook said with a smirk.

yoongi looked disappointed. "but...but i wanted cheeseballs."

taehyung sighed as he rubbed his sleepy eyes. "yoongi, i'm tired. how about i stop by the store tomorrow morning and buy you some cheeseballs for you to take home."

yoongi nodded before glaring at jungkook. "okay, goodnight taehyungie, goodnight cheeseball eater."

taehyung watched as jungkook pushed yoongi out and closed the door before turning to face him with a smirk. "he called you taehyungie."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i don't know if you guys noticed, but i dropped some hints in the previous chapters, indicating that jimin was a cat.