s e v e n t e e n

say the name seventeen! any carats reading?

nothing heated happens in this chapter just a few hot kisses shared here and there

also, we reached 1k views and #4 in taegi 🥺

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

taehyung closed his eyes and found himself responding to the kiss. a part of him was shocked because he was expecting yoongi to turn into a cat.

he's supposed to turn into a cat.

but then another part of taehyung was shocked that he was kissing back.

why am i kissing back?

yoongi smiled as they kissed, tilting his head a little more to kiss taehyung deeper. he felt taehyung's hands wrap around his neck pulling him closer, just as hungry as yoongi to kiss. the kiss didn't feel rushed. it felt perfect. their lips moved in a synchronized way, moving perfectly against each other. taehyung found himself kissing yoongi just as deeply as he was kissing him.

they didn't realize how long they had been kissing. all they knew was that they were running out of breath. yoongi nibbled on taehyung's bottom lip before slowing breaking away from the kiss. he rested his forehead against taehyung's as they tried to catch their breaths.

taehyung's eyes met yoongi's and he was unsure of what to say or do next.

yoongi seemed noticed so he explained, "the reason why i didn't turn into a cat was because i asked jungkook to help me with something. the day you went to apologize to jimin at the back, jungkook was busy with hoseok. hoseok has some magic dust or whatever that can help you with whatever you ask. so jungkook asked hoseok if he could have some so that he could wish for some carrots." yoongi chuckled. "i don't know if hoseok is whipped for jungkook or he didn't seem to care that jungkook wanted to wish for some carrots, but he ended up giving the magic dust to jungkook and jungkook gave it to me."

"and you wished to stay a human when we kiss." taehyung concluded.

yoongi smiled softly. "yeah, i did, but this is only for tonight. the magic will eventually wear off by tomorrow morning and i will go back to turning into a cat when we kiss."

"why...why did you kiss me?" taehyung shyly asked.

"because...i think i love you. ever since the moment i saw you, i thought you were very attractive that's why whenever i threatened to scratch you, i always mentioned your pretty face. and you hated cats too, so i wanted to change that. i wanted you to love cats...i wanted you to love me."

"you can't love me, though and i can't love you," taehyung said as he lowered his head, a slight blush tinting his cheeks. "we're not supposed to fall in love."

"you can't control who you fall in love with," yoongi whispered. with his right hand, he gently titled taehyung's face, so that they could meet each other's eyes. "why did you kiss me back?"

"i don't know..."

"can..can i kiss you again?"

taehyung slowly nodded. yoongi smiled again before closing his eyes connecting their lips once again. one taehyung's hands snaked around yoongi's neck while the other rested against his cheek as he kissed back.

why did i kiss yoongi back? why did i let him kiss me again? why am i kissing back again?

questions raced through taehyung's mind as he slowly pushed himself away from the wall, careful not to break away from the kiss as he slowly stumbled with yoongi into his bedroom. slowly, they approached the bed as they kissed. taehyung gently lowered yoongi onto the bed and hovered over him.

by now, taehyung had dominated the kiss. he wasn't sure why he was kissing yoongi, but he liked it and he didn't want it to end soon.

yoongi groaned as taehyung sought entrance into his mouth. he let him and he felt taehyung exploring every inch of his wet cavern. he grabbed a fistful if taehyung's hair and kissed him deeper, wanting taehyung to explore more.

running out of breath once again, taehyung pressed a few more kisses against yoongi's lips before finally breaking away. he was panting and his body felt hot. yoongi's did too. he stared up at taehyung with half-lidded eyes not expecting for him to take control.

"do you know why you kissed me back, now?" he asked.

taehyung shook his head. "no, i don't."

"should we kiss again?"

"i think we'll need to kiss several more times before i can realize why i did."

so they kissed, again and again, taking breaks in between. their lips were red and swollen, but at the moment, they didn't seem to care. they basked in the feeling of each other's warm breaths and lips moving together in a sweet and gentle way.

"are you just kissing me because you like to?" yoongi asked after they were too tired to continue.

taehyung had collapsed beside yoongi. "well, i don't know why i kissed you back. i don't even know why i'm kissing you, but yeah right now, i'm kissing you because i like it."

"i like it too."

"should we kiss again?"

"i can't feel my lips," yoongi said as he reached up to touch his lips.

"what if...i end falling in love...with you?" taehyung asked.

"it'll be hard to kiss without me turning into a cat," yoongi said with a chuckle.

"no, i mean, what if i learn my lesson and remain a human? i'll be in love with a cat."

"are you saying that you'll fall in love with me?"

"what...no...i..." taehyung didn't know what to say so he just turned to face yoongi on his side and kissed him again, but it wasn't long this time. taehyung couldn't feel his lips either.

it was silent for a few moments. yoongi was touching his lips again, not believing that taehyung kissed him several times and even admitted to liking the kisses.

meanwhile, taehyung's thoughts raced back to namjoon and how upset yoongi was when he came home.

"were you jealous?"

"what?"

"when i got home, you were mad that i had spent the day with namjoon." taehyung explained. then he repeated, "were you jealous?"

"what do you think?"

"i think you were," taehyung chuckled. "that's why you kissed me right?"

"yeah, i was jealous." yoongi admitted. "so i kissed you."

"what if i told you that i want to hang out with him again?"

yoongi's lips pursed into a thin line. sure he admitted to loving taehyung, but taehyung didn't feel that way towards him or at least he wasn't sure what he felt towards him other than fondness. "if you want to i guess, but i might want to kiss you."

"you'll turn into a cat."

"one day i won't."