b o n u s

this is the alternative ending that i had planned out for this book at first

prepare your tissues and here's a cookie as well 🍪

speaking of tissues, i also can't listen to tear the same anymore after finding out that the members wrote the song while they were thinking about disbanding. hoseok's verse hits very different now that we know why he rapped it with such deep emotions. the song is about a breakup between the members. i'm not crying, you are 😭

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

after jimin had told taehyung the truth and he'd ran out after getting upset, he went straight home and cried.

his heart ached that not only, yoongi was gone and he couldn't be with him, but that his best friend, jimin, killed his own brother. taehyung felt hurt, betrayed, and lied to.

he no longer felt like he had no one to talk to. once again he felt lonely in a world full of people.

his phone vibrated in his pocket. taehyung didn't have the energy to answer the call, but nonetheless, he still took out his phone to see who it was.

namjoon's name with a heart beside it, flashed across the screen. he remembered that he had set that as namjoon's contact name.

reluctantly, he picked up the phone before the last ring. "namjoon?"

"taehyung, hi! how are you? i wanted to call to see if you- hold on are you crying?" namjoon asked as he heard taehyung sniffling through the phone.

"i'm okay, namjoon. i'm not in the mood for anything right now, i just want to be alone," taehyung replied as more tears streamed down his face.

"what? no, no one deserves to be alone while they're crying. text me your address and i'll be right over your house."

taehyung heard namjoon hang up. he stared at his contact name and pressed on the message option. his fingers hovered over the keyboard, debating whether or not he should send namjoon his address. but then, a part of him also didn't want to be alone. he needed someone to talk to, so typed in his address and sent it to namjoon.

after fifteen minutes of taehyung crying to himself on his couch, there was a knock on the door. he slowly got up and opened it, revealing a worried namjoon standing on his front step.

"taehyung, why are you crying?" namjoon immediately asked. "are you okay?"

taehyung said nothing as he opened the door wider for namjoon to come in. namjoon let himself in before taehyung closed the door behind them and walked back to the couch and fell back down on it.

"taehyung, tell me what's going on," namjoon pleaded as he sat down beside taehyung. he wanted to reach out and hug taehyung, but he wasn't sure how the other would react.

"i have no friends, namjoon."

"not even your cat yoongi?" namjoon asked confused.

"yoongi wasn't even my cat and he's gone," taehyung cried. "i love him and miss him so much already."

"i thought yoongi was your cat?"

taehyung shook his head. "yoongi was just helping me with something, but we fell in love. jimin said we couldn't."

namjoon raised an eyebrow, even more confused. "who's jimin?"

taehyung bitterly chuckled. "you're right, who is jimin? he's for sure not my best friend anymore. he's a liar and he lied to me this whole time. did you know that he killed my brother?"