s i x

what did i just do?

the cat cried louder, snapping him out of his thoughts. taehyung quickly rushed towards the cat and picked him up in his arms. the cat cried harder.

taehyung brought the cat's face close to his before the cat licked his lips.

taehyung closed his eyes as the cloud of sparkly dust appeared again, making it hard to see since he was holding the cat.

once it disappeared, taehyung opened his eyes and saw himself holding onto yoongi's shoulders. he quickly let go.

"i wasn't going to scratch you," yoongi said as he winced in pain and fell onto the floor again.

taehyung got on the floor to examine yoongi's face and try to see what was wrong with him. "well you were hissing and going to jump at me, so i assumed you were."

"i was just annoyed. i was only going to kiss you so that i could turn back into a human again."

"did i hurt you?" taehyung asked.

yoongi nodded. "it hurts." he said as he closed his eyes due from the pain and gestured towards his leg.

"should i call jimin?"

yoongi nodded again. taehyung got up and went to find his phone. once he did he called jimin.

"taehyung?" jimin asked. "is yoongi still at your house?"

"yes and he...i hurt him."

"what?"

"we were arguing and then i kissed him, so he could be a cat and be less annoying, but then he jumped at me and i pushed him away and now he's hurt." taehyung quickly explained.

"i'm on my way." jimin said.

taehyung heard jimin call out to jungkook before the call ended. he sighed before walking back to yoongi.

"this is your fault." taehyung muttered as he sat beside yoongi on the floor, a wave of fear washing over as he watched the other wine in pain.

"how is this my fault?" yoongi asked as he opened his eyes and looked up at taehyung. "you were the one who pushed me."

"well...yeah, but i assumed you were going to scratch me again."

"i promised you i wouldn't do it anymore."

"i didn't know if i could believe you or not."

"why not?"

"i literally just met you a few days ago."

yoongi stayed silent as he continued to look up at taehyung. taehyung nervously turned his head away when yoongi didn't say anything and only stared at him.

it was quiet for a few moments, the only sounds heard was their breathing and yoongi's whines.

"i'm sorry."

taehyung was not expecting that.

taehyung turned his head to look at yoongi again and found him staring up at him again.