f i f t e e n

i watched taegi moments on youtube like a delulu fan bc i couldn't help myself taegi is such a soft ship uwu

also this book is #22 in taegi thank you so much 🥺

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"what do we have to talk about?"

"many things, starting off...why are you and jimin avoiding each other?" yoongi asked as plopped himself on taehyung's bed. "you guys are like the equivalent of me and jungkook. you're best friends."

taehyung sighed as he pulled his shirt over his head, revealing his toned chest. "we got into an argument."

"about?" yoongi asked trying not to get distracted by taehyung being shirtless.

"you." taehyung approached yoongi and sat on the bed beside him. "we argued about you."

"me?" yoongi asked as he tried to keep his cool. "what about me?"

"that i can't fall in love with you."

"we're not supposed to fall in love."

"i know, but jimin thinks we will."

"why would he think that?" yoongi asked.

"he thinks us kissing will make us catch feelings."

"but i turn into a cat when you kiss me."

"exactly," taehyung said.

"are...are you afraid that we will catch feelings for each other?" yoongi asked as he glanced down to look at taehyung's lips for a quick second.

"no, i'm not afraid because i don't think we will. you're human for now, but after you help me, if you succeed, you'll get turned back into a cat and i'll probably or probably not turn into a cat as well." taehyung said with a sigh. he ran a hand through his hair before getting up from the bed and pulling out some clothes for yoongi. "here, you can sleep in these unless you prefer to sleep in your cat form."

yoongi shook his head. "i'd like to stay in my human form. i want to make the best out of it while i can."

taehyung nodded and let yoongi go to the restroom to get dressed. taehyung also took off his pants and quickly changed into some shorts before yoongi could come back. he laid in his bed while staring up at the ceiling. he heard yoongi's footsteps nearing the room. the lights were turned off and the blankets were pulled back while yoongi adjusted himself in bed beside taehyung.

"i still have more questions," yoongi said as he laid on his side, gazing at taehyung's side profile.

"what are they?" taehyung asked without turning to look at the other.

"you called me by my name. you never have, until the day i got lost."

"i just didn't want to grow fond of you." taehyung said with a smile as he turned to his side to look at yoongi. "but it's a little too late for that now."

yoongi smiled back and despite the darkness, the moonlight made yoongi's brown eyes shine. "why are your eyes blue when you're a cat, but brown when you're a human?" taehyung asked.

yoongi shrugged. "i don't know. that's just my eye color when i'm a cat."

taehyung nodded. they laid in silence for a few moments, staring into each other's eyes. "i'm sorry," taehyung said.

yoongi gave him a quizzical look. "for what?"

"for hurting you."

"you already apologized when i was a cat."