t h i r t y

can we talk a long txt's comeback 'can't you see me' bc wow i really love it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

taehyung invited jimin and jungkook to his house that night. he not only wanted to spend time with yoongi, but he also wanted to spend time with the rest of my friends while they were all together and still remaining human.

yoongi was currently arguing with jungkook how the cheeseballs were his and not jungkook's. jungkook, on the other hand, ignored yoongi and continued to eat the cheeseballs.

eventually, yoongi gave up and sat sulking on the couch beside his best friend who was eating his food.

"do you want some?" jungkook finally offered.

yoongi quickly took the cheeseball that jungkook was holding out for him and popped it in his mouth. he munched on it while jungkook fed him cheeseballs.

taehyung was busy in the kitchen trying to get some snacks to share and jimin was beside him, helping him with the snacks.

the thought of seokjin was still lingering at the back of jimin's head. that thought had always been there, but now jimin was beginning to get worried. he knew he had to reveal it to taehyung, but at the same time he didn't want to. he was afraid that taehyung would hate him for it, which is why he kept it a secrete for the two years that they've known each other.

"i have some more chocolate in my pantry. that's jungkook's favorite snack," taehyung said as he thought about jungkook's reaction the day he bought him a bar of chocolate and the bunny really loved it so much he wanted to save some for hoseok to try but was disappointed when he found that the chocolate had melted in his pocket.

"and yoongi's favorite snack are cheeseballs," jimin said as he looked back to find jungkook continuing to feed yoongi some cheeseballs.

"their friendship is so cute," taehyung has also turned and looked back at the two friends sitting on the couch and sharing cheeseballs. "i'm going to miss them."

"you're going to miss yoongi the most, aren't you?" jimin asked as he turned back to face taehyung.

taehyung sighed and turned his best friend. he nodded, "yeah, i am. i can't believe i grew so fond over him."

"so fond that you can say you love him?"

"what?" taehyung asked, taken completely by surprise by jimin's question. he admitted he loved yoongi to jungkook, but he wasn't going to admit to jimin, especially when jimin told him that humans and cats can't fall in love. "pfft, no, yoongi is..." taehyung wasn't sure what yoongi was to him. "...a furry friend." he finally replied after a long thought.

"i'm your furry friend too," jimin said with a smile. "you just haven't seen me in my cat form." and you won't be seeing me in my cat form any time soon.

"yeah, but that's different. you're my best friend who randomly asked me one day if i wanted to be friends with him and we've grown close ever since. i meet yoongi in almost a month now, but he'll be leaving me in four days soon and after he does, i don't know if i'll be seeing my furry friend ever again." taehyung said.

"i can arrange for you to see him again after this, but it'll be in his cat form."

"really?!" taehyung asked excitedly.

jimin nodded. "are you still scared of cat yoongi?" he teased.

"i was before, but since i've grown fond of yoongi, i'm pretty sure i can handle other cats and animals."