t h i r t y s e v e n

we reached #4 in cats uwu thank you so much. i also apologize for the late update, there were some wild things going on in my house and it's still happening but i'm just glad to finally sit down and edit this prewritten chapter for you guys. don't worry though you won't need tissues ❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"so you're telling me, that you loved taehyung's brother, but you were also the cat that killed him, so you came up with the rule that cats and humans couldn't fall in love to avoid the same mistake you made, and not only that but you're also telling me that jinyoung and jaebeom did get their happily ever after?"

jimin nodded after yoongi summarized everything he'd just said. jungkook scratched his ear with his foot. "that's a lot of information," he said.

"but how exactly did jinyoung and jaebeom get their happily ever after? you said that you erased jaebeom's memory and jinyoung asked you to erase his," yoongi said confused.

"well, i did erase jaebeom's memory, but when jinyoung found out, he was mad. he was really heartbroken to find out that the person he loved, couldn't remember him," jimin explained. "i didn't want jinyoung to keep suffering and he didn't want me to erase his memory of jaebeom, so i gave jaebeom his memory back and let them be together. i couldn't let them keep suffering because of my mistake."

"so what i'm hearing is, yoongi and taehyung can be together?" jungkook asked, his tail twitching in excitement.

yoongi's eyes widened. "taehyung doesn't love me." he lied.

"yoongi, i know taehyung loves you. he told me after i told him the truth. he was very upset and left the animal shelter. hoseok is currently taking care of it."

jungkook's ears perked up at the mention of his boyfriend's name. "can i go with hoseok?"

jimin nodded. "yeah, you can, he's your boyfriend, after all. i will also be busy trying to talk to taehyung, but i have a feeling he'll only listen if yoongi comes."

"i'll go," yoongi said. "i'll be in my human form right? because i don't think taehyung will understand my cat noises. he's only familiar with my whines and hisses."

a cloud of sparkly dust suddenly appeared, turning jimin into a human, before he turned yoongi and jungkook human as well.

"i'm going to ask hoseok if he can buy me chocolate and cheeseballs," jungkook said as he skipped ahead of yoongi and jimin, eager to get to the animal shelter and to hoseok.

yoongi watched as his best friend skipped away until he was out of sight. he turned to jimin who seemed to be thinking deeply.

"is that what you had been thinking about these past few days?" yoongi asked.

jimin nodded. "i accidentally yelled at jungkook because of this too. i was really debating if i should even tell taehyung and you the truth. i was especially afraid of taehyung's reaction. i was afraid he would get mad and i was right."

"i'm sure if you try talking to him again, he'll understand, especially if i'm there. you're letting us be together though, right? just like jinyoung and jaebeom?"

jimin nodded again. "taehyung was pretty upset when he found out why i didn't want you two to fall in love with each other. he hates me, yoongi."

"taehyung doesn't hate you. he's your best friend, how can he hate you?"

"he told me. he said that he realized that he didn't hate cats, but he hated me."

"he doesn't hate you," yoongi tried to reassure.