t w e l v e

"so what did you guys do this weekend?"

"if i tell you, will you get mad at me?" taehyung asked. he didn't want to tell jimin what really happened, but he also didn't want to lie to his best friend.

"it depends?" jimin asked unsurely.

"i lost yoongi."

jimin blinked a few times making sure he heard taehyung right. "but...yoongi is right there." he said as he turned to point at the cat in jungkook's arms.

"no, i lost him this weekend."

"what?!"

"you lost yoongi?!"

"please don't get mad at me." taehyung pleaded as he looked at both jimin and jungkook.

"you lost yoongi?" jungkook repeated.

"don't worry though, as you can see, he's in your arms, so i found him." taehyung tried to reassure.

"i'm going to need you to explain what happened." jimin said a serious look on his face.

taehyung sighed. "we ran out of cheeseballs so i took him to the store with me to get some, but there was a no pets allowed sign so i couldn't bring him in-"

"so you left him outside."

"no, jimin, i hid him behind a bush outside."

"that doesn't make me or jungkook feel better." jimin said.

"it was either i get cheeseballs or not. and i really needed to buy a few groceries too. i didn't even take that long either. i took about ten minutes. i could have taken less time, but these ladies kept blocking the isles with their carts." taehyung explained.

"so it was the ladies and their shopping carts who were blocking the aisle who made you lose yoongi?"

"no, this really attractive guy was walking his dog and they happened to walk past yoongi. his dog was barking, so when the guy saw yoongi he took him with him so that nothing bad could happen to yoongi."

"something bad could have happened to yoongi, though." jungkook said as he gently stroke the cat's fur.

"but nothing bad did happen. he came back after i was panicking as i tried to look for yoongi. i was so close to calling you guys too, but i didn't want to scare you guys either."

jimin sighed. he turned to look at the cat. "well as long as yoongi is okay i can't get mad at you, but never leave yoongi outside the store again. do you understand?" jimin threatened.

taehyung nervously gulped. "i understand."

"good," jimin said as he gave taehyung a glare before walking away.

"did you guys at least have fun?" jungkook asked.

"yeah, i suppose it was fun other than being so scared to death after i lost yoongi."

"you called him yoongi."

"what?"

"you called yoongi by his name." jungkook said.

"um...yeah?" taehyung said confused.

"you didn't call him yoongi before."

"i started calling him yoongi when i lost him. i was trying to call out his name, but he didn't hear me."

"i think this is progress." jungkook said with a smile.

"progress?"

"you spent the weekend with yoongi and had fun and you even called him by his name."

"i suppose it's progress...do you think i'll get turned into a cat?" taehyung asked jungkook.

"i don't know." jungkook said. "but i think you'll be a cute cat. if you do turn into a cat, i wonder what color your fur and eyes will be."

taehyung felt uneasy as he heard jungkook talk about the possible fur and eye colors for him. he didn't want to turn into a cat. he hoped yoongi could help him once he turns back into a human.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"i heard you lost yoongi," hoseok said. he was currently at taehyung's house giving the cat a check-up. jimin and jungkook were also there.

"i...yeah i did." taehyung nervously said.

"how did you find him?"

"this really attractive guy was walking his dog and they happened to walk past yoongi's hiding spot. the dog wouldn't stop barking so the owner went to see what it was behind the bush i had hidden yoongi. once he saw that it was a cat he took yoongi with him so that nothing bad would happen to him. he returned with yoongi after i spent fifteen minutes panicking." taehyung explained.

"i see," hoseok said. "and lucky for you, you won't need to worry about leaving yoongi outside the store anymore. he's healing really fast." hoseok rubbed the cat's head gently. yoongi purred and leaned into his touch.

"how long he be in cat form?" taehyung asked.

"probably another week." hoseok said. "i'll come by next week around this time as well to give yoongi his check-up."

"will you still come visit?" jungkook spoke up.

"you want me to visit?" hoseok asked.

"yeah, after yoongi heals, you'll still come back right?"

"i don't know jungkook, there are lots of animals that need my help."

jungkook was a bit sad. he hoped to see hoseok again, but hoseok would be busy.

as jungkook was busy trying to think of possible ways to get hoseok to visit him, jimin leaned towards his ear and whispered, "don't you even dare think about injuring yourself, just so that you can see hoseok."

jungkook pouted. he was just thinking of that.

"i'll try to come visit whenever i can." hoseok said as he noticed the bunny's pout.

jungkook looked at him with a hopeful smile before running over to give hoseok a hug. "thanks for helping yoongi too."

hoseok wrapped his arms around jungkook and hugged him back. "of course, i know how much he means to you."

jungkook smiled as he hugged hoseok harder, but what really made him smile bright was when hoseok whispered in his ear, "i miss treating my regular patient, my favorite cute little bunny."

jungkook totally wasn't blushing and feeling all giddy inside. "i miss you too." he whispered.

taehyung and jimin exchanged looks, unsure of what was going on. the cat was also lying on the couch as he watched jungkook and hoseok.

"so same time next week?" jimin repeated. he wanted to make sure, but he also wasn't sure how to get jungkook and hoseok out of their little moment.

"yes," hoseok said as he stepped away from jungkook. he smiled at the bunny before rubbing yoongi's head one last time.

taehyung accompanied him to the door after hoseok said goodbye to them. then he closed the door after the other had left.

"what was that about?" jimin asked jungkook.

taehyung turned to jungkook with a smirk. "i think jungkook does have a crush on hoseok."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i hate when grammarly tries to correct me to add the in front of jungkook's lowercase name. HE IS NOT AN OBJECT HE IS A CUTE BUNNY BUT AT THE MOMENT HE IS A CUTE HUMAN