f o u r

i'm so obsessed with this book i can't stop writing it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"so...you're the bunny i saw yesterday?"

"yes, he just told you that!" yoongi said annoyed.

taehyung glared at him. "i wasn't talking to you." he turned his attention back to the boy with curly brown hair and big doe eyes. "did you hate bunnies?"

the boy chuckled. "no, i was never a human. i'm just a bunny named jungkook, taehyung's best friend."

"then, why are you a human, jungkook?"

"well, yoongi only has you and jimin to keep him company, but jimin is busy sometimes since you know, he's the protector of the animals, so he has work to do. you on the other hand, don't get along with yoongi, so that's why i'm here, to keep my best friend company!" jungkook smiled as he put an arm around yoongi.

"your best friend is a bunny and he's taller than you." taehyung said as he noticed the height difference between yoongi and jungkook.

"he's only one inch taller than me." yoongi said with a straight, yet annoyed face. "and what can i say, bunnies are cute." yoongi turned to jungkook and smiled.

taehyung rolled his eyes. "well, jungkook, i don't know how you do it, but i can't really stand yoongi."

"you mean human yoongi or cat yoongi?" jungkook asked.

"both," taehyung said.

"i will kiss you again just so that i could scratch your pretty face again." yoongi warned.

taehyung rolled his eyes. "anyways, i'm going to check on the animals and feed them since jimin isn't here."

"be careful or those cats will scratch you too." yoongi teased.

taehyung rolled his eyes once again before making his way towards the back of the animal shelter. he walked past the bunnies as he was feeding the dogs and wondered if jungkook could also turn into a bunny if he kissed him.

taehyung smirked. this might even anger yoongi.

after feeding the animals and checking up on them, taehyung made his way back to the counter where yoongi and jungkook were boredly sitting at.

apparently jungkook would be working with them too. taehyung hoped jungkook would help him tolerate yoongi.

"hey jungkook," taehyung called out. the said male turned at the mention of his name. yoongi turned as well, but taehyung ignored him.

then, without warning, taehyung pressed his lips against jungkook's.

nothing happened.

jungkook's eyes were wide as he stared at taehyung in shock.

taehyung quickly stepped back. "sorry, i just wanted to see if you would turn into a bunny if i kissed you."

jungkook only nodded before accepting his apology. "it's okay."

"it's okay?!" yoongi asked in disbelief. he turned to taehyung. "you don't go around kissing bunnies, you idiot. if you so badly wanted to know if he could turn into a bunny if you kissed him, all you had to do was ask."

"don't make me kiss you." taehyung warned.

"cat or human form, i don't care. kiss me then." yoongi angrily stepped forward and backed taehyung up against the wall. jungkook only watched with his big doe eyes.

"why are you even so angry at me for kissing jungkook?"

"you're not supposed to go around kissing bunnies." yoongi glared as he lowered his face towards taehyung's. "especially jungkook."

"are you like jealous or something?" taehyung asked, a smirk growing across his face. then he glanced down at yoongi's lips that were so close to his. "you know, your lips are so close to mine that i can easily lean forward and kiss them right? you'll be turned into a cat."

yoongi rolled his eyes. "i'm not jealous, you're just not supposed to kiss my best friend. and, so what? you kiss me, i'll make sure to scratch your pretty face again. yoongi said as he put his hand on taehyung's cheek, feeling the scars under his hand.

taehyung winced in pain before swatting yoongi's hand away. "stop it or i'll really kiss you and never kiss you again. you'll be stuck as a cat."

"babe," yoongi teased as he put his hand back on taehyung's cheek, only this time he was a little more gentle. "i don't mind being a cat. i learned my lesson. you on the other hand, have not and if you don't then you'll be walking the earth as a cat like me, except i'll be walking around as a cat with you, annoying you and teasing you."

taehyung couldn't speak. yoongi called him babe and had even made sure to gently touch his cheek to not hurt him. those things shouldn't have an effect on him, but they did.

"you're annoying right now." taehyung said before pressing his lips against yoongi's. the cloud of sparkly dust appeared again for a few moments before it disappeared after transforming yoongi into a cat.

"cat yoongi is so cute!" jungkook squealed. he ran to pick up the cat off the ground and snuggled it close to his chest. the cat only purred and even smiled as it leaned into jungkook's chest.

the doorbell of the door rang. "sorry i'm late i had some stuff in the-"

jimin paused halfway through the door as he saw taehyung still pressed against the wall, yoongi in his cat form and jungkook cuddling it.

"what went on in here?"

"i'm not kissing yoongi ever again. he can stay in his cat form." taehyung said as he let out a sigh he didn't know he was holding in and stepped away from the wall.

"cat yoongi is so cute!" jungkook squealed again as he held the cat out to jimin.

"jungkook, cat yoongi is your best friend." jimin said.

"yes, but we only walked the earth as a cat and a bunny, now i'm a human and he's a cat. i think he's cute." jungkook smiled. "i don't see a good reason why you wouldn't like yoongi, taehyung."

"he's a cat. that's a good enough reason." taehyung said as he glared at the cat who only hissed at him.

"did yoongi scratch you again?" jimin asked as he studied taehyung's face.

"yes and he wont stop. he keeps telling me that he'll ruin my pretty face." taehyung brought a hand up to his face and touched his newly formed scars. he fished his phone out of his pocket with his other hand to see how bad the scratches were.

taehyung didn't notice when jungkook put cat yoongi down and jimin waved his hand over yoongi, the cloud of sparkly dust turning him back into a human.

"bad ca-" taehyung paused as he turned to face yoongi who he thought he had turned into a cat.

"were you about to call me a bad cat?" yoongi asked as he stood in front of taehyung.

"i...how?"

"i forgot to mention that jimin can turn me back into my human form too, not just your luscious lips."

taehyung's hand instinctively reached up to touch his lips as he stared at yoongi dumbstruck. yoongi smirked.

did he just say my.... luscious lips?