f o u r t e e n

Bang Bang Con messed up my sleep schedule more than it already was so i was too tired to write these past two days

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"look how cute my screen saver is." taehyung said as he shoved his phone in jimin and jungkook's faces.

both jimin and jungkook were taken back but were even more surprised when they saw taehyung kissing cat yoongi's head.

"you've grown quite fond of yoongi." jimin said.

"of course, he's cute." taehyung smiled while reaching out to gently pet yoongi's head who was currently in jungkook's arms.

yoongi was usually in jungkook's arms. while in his human form, jungkook couldn't help but coo at the cat, finding yoongi's cat form adorable. "yoongi looks so tiny in taehyung's hands."

jimin pursed his lips together as he watched taehyung and jungkook interact with the cat. he didn't mind jungkook, he and yoongi were best friends, but taehyung was a different story. he had to talk to taehyung.

"you know you can't fall in love with yoongi, right?" jimin said as taehyung was helping him lock up the store that night.

jungkook was standing a few feet away with yoongi in his arms, so they couldn't hear anything jimin was saying to taehyung.

"what do you mean? i can't grow fond of him?" taehyung asked confused.

"i mean love, where both of you have strong feelings for each other."

taehyung snorted. "of course i know i can't fall in love with him. he's a cat."

"he's also a human."

"what are you trying to say?"

jimin sighed. "look, if yoongi is only here to help you avoid the same fate as him. if he succeeds, you won't turn into a cat. he will turn back into a cat and jungkook will turn back into a bunny as well."

"yeah, i know that. i'm pretty sure i've made some progress. although i'm scared i'll run out of time. you said i have about a month." taehyung said, a hint of fear in his voice as he turned to look at the cat.

"yeah, you have about a month, but a lot can happen in a month." jimin said in a serious tone.

"like what?"

"love."

"you said it yourself. yoongi is only here to help me, nothing more."

"i also want you to know that yoongi also knows that he can't fall in love with you."

taehyung snorted again. "he's not going to fall in love with me and i'm not going to fall in love with him either. i got my eyes set on someone else." he said as he thought of namjoon, his smile, and most importantly his die-hard dimples.

jimin looked at taehyung unsure. "yoongi has told you this before, but i'm just reminding you. the reason why i made it so that yoongi turns into a cat when you kiss him is so that you don't catch feelings."

"it's just a kiss. people can't just catch feelings from kissing."

"kisses are a way of showing love and affection."