t e n

the cat was not cooperating with taehyung.

"just let me bathe you, you stink. when was the last time that you even bathed?" taehyung complained as he tried to get the cat to stay still.

the cat didn't like getting wet. he struggled against taehyung's hold, but he couldn't win, especially not when he had an injured leg.

taehyung huffed. "you're going to get me all wet."

and the cat made sure he did.

taehyung's mouth was open in shock. "did you just wet me?"

the cat purred as if laughing at what he had done.

taehyung grumbled in annoyance and did his best to wash the cat. he applied some shampoo after wetting the cat's fur. the cat had also managed to wet taehyung even more.

once the cat was clean and bathed, taehyung stared down at the cat. "look at you, all clean and your fur so white as snow." he said proudly.

taehyung wrapped a towel around the cat's body burrito style so that only its head was out. taehyung took the cat out and walked out of the restroom carrying the cat. he set the cat down on his bed after making sure the cat was dry.

taehyung ran his fingers through the soft fur, loving how soft the cat's fur felt under his fingers. the cat purred and leaned into his touch. a small smile played on taehyung's lips.

he stroked the cat's fur for a little longer, simply enjoying the feel of his fingers running through the cat's soft fur.

"i should shower." taehyung said as he looked down and realized his wet clothes.

the cat whined in disappointment.

"what? i have to. after i'm done showering i can stroke your fur as much as you like."

the cat seemed to agree, so taehyung pulled his hand away and went to the restroom to shower. once he was done, he came back to his room with only a towel wrapped around his torso.

taehyung found the cat laying on his bed, just as he had left him before going in the shower.

the cat turned as he felt taehyung's presence and stared at him with hungry eyes.

"why are you looking at me like that?" taehyung asked. "you already ate." he walked past the cat as he opened his drawers and looked for some shorts and a simple shirt to wear. he didn't forget his underwear of course.

taehyung went back to the bathroom to change. he didn't feel comfortable under the cat's eyes, especially if that cat was human.

once he turned to the room, the cat was waiting for him. taehyung raised an eyebrow as if questioning the cat. "what?"

the cat meowed before pulling itself to taehyung on the bed. taehyung picked up the cat and placed it in his lap. he began to run his fingers through the cat's fur as he has done before. the cat purred once again as it closed its eyes, enjoying taehyung's fingers rubbing through his soft fur.

"i'm sorry," taehyung suddenly said.

the cat looked up at him. he meowed as if questioning what taehyung was sorry about.

"i'm sorry for hurting you. you apologized to me for scratching me that same night i hurt you, but i never did. i felt so guilty for hurting you and i still do." taehyung said as he removed his hand from the cat's fur to the cat's paw.

if the cat was human right now, yoongi would have probably given taehyung a hug and would have told him that it was okay and that he would forgive him, but he was a cat right now, so the cat could simply meow. yoongi sometimes hated being in his cat form because he couldn't express himself as much as he wanted to.

so, the cat simply meowed and gave taehyung's hand a small lick.

taehyung lightly smiled before letting go of the cat's fur and picked up the cat in his arms, hugging it close. "do you think that when you're human again, we can hang out like we are right now?"

the cat meowed into taehyung's neck.

taehyung took that as a yes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"we're going to try something different today." taehyung said as he stood in the kitchen with the cat. "instead of cheeseballs, how about something else?"

the cat whined in protest, wanting nothing more than his cheeseballs.

"come on," taehyung whined as well. "spare my wallet." he said as he turned to his pantry to try to see what he could give the cat. "cats and humans like tuna right? oh wait, cats can't have tuna it's bad for their indigestion. i don't want you pooping all over my floor. i already hate cleaning your litter box."

as taehyung continued to the look through his pantry, he took some food out and set it on the table. the container of cheeseballs was also on the table and the cat couldn't help, but eye it.

taehyung sighed finding nothing to give the cat. he turned only to find it eyeing the cheeseballs. "you win." he said as he took the container and opened it before lowering it to the floor and letting the cat eat the cheeseballs. "i just hope you recover fast, so i won't have to constantly keep buying cheeseballs."

the cat paid no attention as he munched on the cheeseballs.

taehyung put all the food back in the pantry and looked for something for him to eat. he didn't have much he had no choice, but to go grocery shopping.

"come on," he said to the cat who was almost done eating all the cheeseballs. "we're going to the grocery store."

the cat whined in protest.

"i need to buy food for me and your cheeseballs." taehyung said as he gestured to the nearly empty container.

the cat ate the remaining cheeseballs while taehyung was in his room, putting on his shoes. once he was ready, taehyung went back to the kitchen and picked up the cat who was laying on the ground after having finished eating the cheeseballs.

taehyung made sure he had his house keys and locked his door before heading out with the cat. it was pretty sunny outside.

"are cats even allowed to go to the grocery store?" taehyung questioned as he walked.

the cat meowed, unsure.

as they got to the store, taehyung spotted a no pets allowed sign. he sighed, unsure of what he should do with the cat in his arms.

"i can't turn you back into a human, yet." taehyung said as he thought of what to do. "and i also can't hide you. you'll be spotted right away." taehyung looked around thinking of where to put the cat down as he shopped. "maybe i can leave you out here, hidden while i shop?"

taehyung didn't want to do that. he contemplated if he should just go back home and forget about shopping, but he really needed to buy cheeseballs and food for himself, so he set the cat down behind a large bush and made sure the cat was out of sight. "i'll try to be quick." taehyung said before he went inside the store.

taehyung tried his best to quickly shop, but there were people in the isles, blocking the way with their cart, so it made things difficult for taehyung.

he eventually got all the things he needed as well as the cheeseballs before paying and heading out with four bags of food.

when taehyung went to the spot where he had left the cat, the cat was no longer there.