t h i r t y e i g h t

someone suggested a sequel for this book, but i wasn't planning one in the first place nor did i think that this book needed one, but as i was typing this chapter i thought, what if i write a spinoff? you'll know what kind of spinoff i am talking about as you read this last chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"so you're telling me, that this is yoongi, but in his human form?" namjoon asked as he looked at yoongi confused.

"yup, the one and only. you won't be seeing me in my cat form anymore, though," said yoongi.

taehyung had explained to namjoon that yoongi wasn't a cat, but a human. namjoon had been confused and kept asking questions, so jimin offered to erase his memory, but taehyung immediately turned down the offer.

"and you're jimin, a cat?" namjoon asked as he turned to jimin.

jimin nodded. "you won't see me in my cat form often."

"are you a cat too?" namjoon asked jungkook.

"i'm a bunny and this is my boyfriend, hoseok, he's also a bunny!" jungkook said as he turned to hoseok and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"so you're the only human besides me." namjoon concluded after returning his gaze back to taehyung.

he smiled. "yeah, you're one of my friends, so i thought you deserved to know about my secrets."

even though it wasn't directed at him, jimin still felt attacked.

"you really love animals, huh?" said namjoon as he gestured to taehyung's friends.

"well...it wasn't always like that, i used to hate animals, especially cats." taehyung reached for yoongi's hand who was sitting beside him and intertwined their fingers and smiled wider. "but then yoongi came along. i love him."

"i love you too," said yoongi.

"i love you more."

"is this a competition?"

taehyung shrugged. "do you want it to be?"

"no, i want to kiss you again."

"are you guys dating?" namjoon asked seeming even more confused.

"no, but we could be. what do you think, taehyung?" yoongi asked as his heart began to beat fast after basically asking taehyung to be his boyfriend.

"i don't know. i have to ask the boyfriend expert, jungkook." taehyung turned to the bunny who was busy leaving kisses all over hoseok's face but then stopped upon hearing his name. "do you think i should go out with yoongi?"

"if you don't say yes, i will smash both your heads together and make you two kiss until you say yes."

namjoon's eyes widened after hearing jungkook's threat. he made a mental note to not ever anger the bunny.

"kookie," hoseok said as he put his fingers under the bunny's chin and turned his head towards him. "there's no need to smash their heads together, when you and i can do that instead."

namjoon's eyes widened even more as the two bunnies did just that. he quickly turned his eyes away and looked at jimin. "are you dating anyone?"