t w e n t y

who needs biology class when you have jungkook to explain the science on how female bunnies can birth up to fourteen bunnies at once

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"can i have some cheeseballs?"

taehyung shrugged, giving jungkook a 'why not' type of look before handing him the container of cheeseballs. "just don't finish them all, yoongi won't be too happy."

"then can i have some other food if i'm still hungry?" jungkook asked.

taehyung nodded. "you seem to eat a lot of a bunny."

jungkook smiled after popping a cheeseball into his mouth. "human food is delicious. after this, i'm going to go back to eating carrots and other food that bunnies eat, so i want to make the best of it while i can. i can't wait to tell my other brothers about this."

"you have brothers?" taehyung asked.

jungkook nodded. "yeah, jaehyun, seokmin, but we call him dokyeom, dongmin, but we call eunwoo, mingyu, bambam, then it's me, i'm actually jeongguk, but everyone calls me jungkook as you already know, then it's minghao, and finally, yugyeom."

"wow you have a lot of brothers." taehyung said surprised.

"yeah and that's not all. i have three sisters."

taehyung was even more surprised.

"jihyo is the oldest out of all us. my other sister's name is mina and she was born after seokmin. and my third sister's name is lalisa, but we just call her lisa and she was born after mina.

"do bunnies birth a lot of offspring?" taehyung asked after mentally counting ten siblings of jungkook's.

jungkook nodded. "it's complicated but i will explain this as simple as i can. a single female bunny can have between one to fourteen babies. this is called a litter. this is also where the gestation comes in."

taehyung gave jungkook a confused look. "what's gestation?"

"it's just the process of the female bunny giving birth." jungkook explained. "the gestation can last for about a month, so they can be impregnated again within minutes just after giving birth letting them give birth more than once a month. They can also give birth at any time of the year even if it's freezing or scorching hot outside." jungkook smiled after finishing up explaining and looked at taehyung who seemed confused, but also surprised.

"i...should have payed attention in biology class back in high school."

"who needs biology when you have me to inform you about how bunnies mate and-"

"i don't need to know how bunnies mate." taehyung quickly said.

"then do you want to know how cats mate?" jungkook innocently asked.

"i don't need to know that either."

"okay, then yoongi can tell you how...if you turn into a cat. maybe jimin can tell you too."

taehyung choked. "why would jimin want to let me know? i don't think yoongi would want to tell me either. i don't even want to know."

taehyung felt like a middle school student being taught for the first time about sexual intercourse and how babies are born at school.

jungkook shrugged. "if you feel weird asking them, you can always ask hoseok. he's helped other animals give birth too, but i'm going to need you to call me, so i can go with you. i'll take any chance i get to see hoseok even if i have to accidentally, injure myself."

"you seem to have a thing for hoseok." taehyung said, a small smirk forming on his lips.

jungkook blushed while munching on a cheeseball. "well...he's very good looking." he said after swallowing the cheeseball.

"do you like him?"

"do you like yoongi?" jungkook asked, pulling out the reverse card.

taehyung choked once again. "wha-what?"

"do you like yoongi?" jungkook repeated.

"what? i just asked you if you liked hoseok first."

"and i just asked you if you like yoongi."

taehyung stared at jungkook with his mouth agape. he silent for a few moments. they went from talking about hoseok to jungkook suddenly asking if he liked yoongi. "i like him-"

"i knew it!" Jungkook shouted as he jumped up with the container of cheeseballs in his arms, causing a few of them to fall out. "you guys have so much chemistry together. remember when you kissed me and yoongi seemed to be jealous, so you guys ended up against the wall and yoongi called you babe and-"

"you didn't let me finish." taehyung said as he cut jungkook off. "i like him as a friend."

"wow, friendzone, huh? what did you do after yoongi kissed you then."

"how...did you know about that?"

"well yoongi asked me for the magic dust and when he did he also explained why he needed it."

"the kisses...were nice. i liked them." taehyung quietly admitted.

"really?! i'm telling yoongi!" jungkook jumped up in excitement again.

"yoongi knows."

"oh," jungkook said with a frown on his face, but that frown was soon replaced with a questioning look. "then why is yoongi still considered a friend to you?"

"we're not supposed to fall in love."

"oh yeah," jungkook said as another frown formed on his face. "jimin told me."

taehyung smiled fondly at the sad bunny. he reached out with his hand and wiped off the crumbs from the sides of his mouth. "you had some cheeseball crumbs." he explained.

"thank you," jungkook said while he looked at taehyung with his big doe eyes. "i guess i should tell you how i feel about hoseok...i really like him, maybe even love him."

"why don't you tell him how you feel?" taehyung asked.

jungkook's frown deepened. "i don't know if he feels the same way."

"jungkook," taehyung said as he put a hand on the bunnies shoulder. "hoseok calls you cute every time and says you're his favorite patient. i saw the way you two interacted when yoongi was able to turn back into his human form. not to mention, he kept his promise and visited as you asked him. i think he might feel the same way."

"i don't know when he'll come to visit though."

"well, when he comes and visits, you need to tell him how you feel.

jungkook nodded while he munched on a few more cheeseballs. taehyung ate some too because it had been a while since he had some. yoongi kept eating them all.

"do you have any siblings?" jungkook suddenly asked. "i told you about my siblings."

"i had an older brother." taehyung said.

"had?" jungkook questioned.

"yeah, he died."

"oh, i'm sorry for your loss."

"it's okay."

"what was his name?"

"seokjin."