t w e n t y f o u r

a week, taehyung only had a week left. then, everything would go back to the way it was.

"what are you thinking of?" yoongi asked as he cuddled himself into taehyung's chest.

"we don't have a lot of time left." taehyung said while playing with yoongi's hair. "there's only a week left."

"i'm sure you'll be okay. i don't think you'll turn into a cat."

that wasn't what taehyung meant but said nothing else as yoongi's lips leaned into the corners of his mouth where his bottom and upper lip met and kissed him, just like taehyung had done to him the night before.

if i confess my feelings, it won't matter in a week. besides we're not supposed to fall in love, taehyung tried to reassure himself.

taehyung grabbed yoongi's hand under the blanket and intertwined them. then he nuzzled his face in the crook of yoongi's neck and fell back asleep.

it was the weekend anyway, he didn't have to go to work and of taehyung wasn't going to go then neither was yoongi.

yoongi played with taehyung's hair as the other slept. he was also worried about what was to come on the day that he would be turning back into a cat and would no longer be kissed to change into his human form or a cat.

yoongi recalled the story that jimin told him, but something didn't seem right. "jimin only told me what the jaebeom guy felt and what ended up happening to him, but he never told me what happened with jinyoung."

yoongi wanted to ask jimin about jinyoung, but at that moment taehyung's phone rang, startling the male that was cuddling yoongi. his eyes widened upon seeing the name on the screen.

"who is it?" yoongi asked.

taehyung quickly answered. "hey namjoon," taehyung said answering yoongi's question.

yoongi sulked and laid back down ok the pillow disappointed.

"today?" he heard taehyung ask. yoongi turned the other way so taehyung wouldn't see how hurt he was.

"no, today is perfect. i don't have anything to do today."

you could have spent the day with me.

"okay, thanks, bye namjoon."

yoongi hard taehyung hang up and get out of bed. he turned and peeked at taehyung who was putting on a clean pair of jeans.

"you're hanging out with Namjoon today?" yoongi asked.

"yeah, i'll be back tonight."

taehyung didn't notice how yoongi's mood has suddenly gone down or the sad stare he gave him before walking out of the house.

but who could blame taehyung? namjoon was attractive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

once again, taehyung wanted to call it a date, but namjoon had said it was just two friends hanging out when the waitress at the restaurant they were currently eating at asked if they were dating.

apparently, there was a new restaurant and namjoon wanted to check it out but didn't want to go alone. all of his other friends were busy, so he called taehyung.