s e v e n

"no."

"think about it taehyung, this a great way to get rid of that hate you have towards animals, especially cats."

"my answer is still no." taehyung said with his arms crossed as he leaned against the counter.

it was the next day and they were currently at the animal shelter. jimin was trying to convince taehyung to take care of yoongi as if it was his own cat until yoongi's leg was fully healed.

"how can you say no to cat yoongi."jungkook asked as he held the cat in his arms as if it was a baby.

"because i don't like cats." taehyung replied.

"but yoongi brought you the ointment you're using right now to help your scratches heal faster. shouldn't you help him too?" jungkook asked, his doe eyes making it hard for taehyung to resist.

jungkook had a point. "fine," taehyung gave in. he still felt guilty for what he did too.

jimin smiled and made a mental note to treat jungkook to some carrots later, that the bunny loved so much.

"i'll give you a bag of cat food to take home and feed yoongi." jimin said.

taehyung nodded. "anyways, who was that hoseok guy yesterday."

"he's an animal healer and helps treat injured animals." jimin answered.

"he used to treat me a lot when i was a bunny." jungkook said.

"why?" taehyung asked. "did you always get hurt?"

jungkook smiled sheepishly. "i used to purposely injure myself while running. he's my favorite animal healer and he called me a cute bunny every single time. yoongi used to tease me and said i had a crush on hoseok."

"it seems like you do." taehyung said with a chuckle.

"i don't. he's just super nice and i like that he calls me a cute bunny." jungkook tried to defend himself as his cheeks turned a light shade of pink.

jimin laughed as jungkook's cheeks turned pink. "okay, jungkook, whatever you say."

the cat in jimin's arms meowed in agreement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

taehyung held the cat food in one hand while holding the cat in the other. 

"how do i even take care of you?" he asked. "jimin never told me some basic cat stuff."

the cat whined in taehyung's arms. "what?" taehyung asked. "i don't know what i'm doing."

the cat whined again. "do you want some food or something?" taehyung asked as he shook the bag of cat food. the cat only snuggled his head closer to taehyung's chest. "oh you must he tired, me too. let's go to bed."

he set the cat food in the kitchen before heading to his room. taehyung placed some newspapers on the ground beside his bed and smiled proudly. "there, a bed."

the cat whined again.

"what? do you not like it?"

the cat whined.

taehyung. "ugh, i don't know what you want. just sleep and i'll sleep in my bed, goodnight."

taehyung pulled the blankets over himself as he got himself comfortable in bed and laid down. he closed his eyes, waiting for sleep to consume him, but instead his eyes opened upon hearing the cat whine again.

"what?" taehyung huffed in annoyance as he sat up to the look at the cat.

with it's healthy leg, the cat pointed as yoongi's bed.