t w e n t y s i x

i am really contemplating the ending of this book. you guys want this ending but i want that ending and idk what to choose

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

jungkook smirked while taking taehyung's hand in his. he was giving him something, but he wanted to be discreet about it.

taehyung's eyes averted to jimin and yoongi's who were currently busy talking about something.

taehyung quickly took what was in jungkook's hand and shoved it in his pocket. "thanks jungkook, i really appreciate it."

"it was really no problem," jungkook said as he held his smirk. "when are you going to confess?"

"lower your voice," taehyung whispered, afraid of jimin and yoongi overheating them. "and i don't think i should confess."

jungkook's smirk turned into a frown. "why not?"

"yoongi will turn back into a cat next week and who knows what will happen to me. yoongi assures that i will remain human, but i don't care if i'm human or if get turned into a cat, i just want to love him," taehyung admitted as his eyes glanced to look at yoongi.

"you can," jungkook said. he held taehyung's hand again. "i gave you something that will help you, please use it."

"but what if we're both too heartbroken after this? how are we supposed to cope? jimin said he can erase our memories if we're hurting too much, " taehyung said.

jungkook sighed. he wished taehyung and yoongi's love story would be as easy as his. "spend time with him then. have fun with each other and create new memories before it's time for yoongi to turn back into a cat. you will be heartbroken after he leaves, but your heart will be able to cope better."

taehyung smiled. "i will jungkook. yoongi is mad at me right now, that's why i asked for this, " he said while patting his pocket.

"does jimin know?"

"that i have feelings for yoongi? of course not and if i can't bring myself to tell yoongi how i feel about him, i'm especially not telling jimin."

jungkook chucked while putting an arm around taehyung. "i hope you do tell yoongi though. he deserves to know that you feel the same way. he will be happy to know that."

"i just hope he doesn't miss me too much or that i don't miss him too much."

"that's why you guys have to spend as much time together as you can. you only have a week- actually scratch that you have six days."

taehyung's eyes widened. "don't even remind me of how much time i have left. as soon as we get home, yoongi and i will have a talk."

"i don't think there will be much talking involved." jungkook smirked.

taehyung blushed. "well...you are right about that."

jungkook smirked wider. "of course i am."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"taehyung, i'm sorry for getting mad. i shouldn't have, especially when i only have a week left with you." yoongi apologized as they walked home.

"actually, it's six days, tomorrow will be five, the day after four, after that three and after that day, two, and then one, and then...you'll be gone." taehyung said.

"when did time go by so fast? i remember we used to argue all the time," yoongi said.

"that's exactly what happened," said jungkook. "we spent most of our time arguing, now we don't have much time to spend with each other."

yoongi sighed sadly. he reached for taehyung's hand and held it. he felt taehyung intertwining their fingers. "listen, i know you don't feel the same way about me, but can we at least spend these last few days together doing things that show how much i care for you? it doesn't have to be much, it can just be like holding hands or cuddling, stuff like that."

they reached the doorstep of taehyung's house when he let go of yoongi's hand. he pulled yoongi closer to him before connecting their lips.

yoongi's eyes widened but soon realized that taehyung must have asked jungkook for some of the magic dust and wished for the same thing he did when he first kissed taehyung.

pulling taehyung closer to him, yoongi closed his eyes and kissed back. it had been so long since he had felt and tasted taehyung's lips. he missed them so much.

it such a gentle and sweet kiss that neither of them wanted to pull away, they wanted to stay in the moment forever, loving each other.

such kisses as this one, made yoongi wonder if taehyung felt the same way. he wanted to ask, but he was too afraid of getting in his feelings hurt in case taehyung didn't.

as they pulled away for some air, taehyung spoke, "for tonight only, we can do more than just cuddling and holding hands."

yoongi wanted to kiss him more, but taehyung said he had to unlock the door, so he let him before he impatiently pushed taehyung inside and closed the door shut and locking it.

taehyung grabbed yoongi's hand and the two of them reached taehyung's bedroom where taehyung had gently pushed yoongi onto the bed and continued to kiss him.

yoongi wrapped his arms around taehyung's neck, moving his lips against his. it would only last for tonight. the next morning they would wake up and yoongi would go back into turning into a cat if taehyung tried kissing him again, so yoongi wanted to make the most out of it.

he also remembered what jimin said and although this wasn't what jimin meant, he was still spending time with taehyung. he wanted to kiss him again, so when yoongi turns back into a cat, he'll be able to remember taehyung and the memories they shared, and most importantly, the kisses.

"i wish i could kiss you every day before it's time for me to turn back into a cat," yoongi admitted after they once again broke away from some air.

"you still can," taehyung said while pointing to his cheek.

yoongi smiled. "tomorrow morning i'll have to kiss you there."

"okay," taehyung smiled back before once again connecting their lips together.

the rest of the night, they kissed as much as they could even if their lips were red and swollen, they didn't care. they were afraid that this would be their last opportunity to kiss.

neither of them knew what was going to happen to them after six days, so they savored the moment, kissing again and again.