Chapter One

Chapter One: Just a small introduction

          I roll out the warm bed and start looking for my jeans. I can't believe this man forgot to turn my alarm on again. I hate when he does petty stuff like this. Especially since he's the one that begged me to turn it off. Now I'm going to be late for work.

"What you looking for?". I turn back and catch him smirking at me.

I bite my bottom lip.

          Damn his sleepy deep voice makes chills run through my body. I see his hard erection looking back at me as well.

"Seems like you're not the only one whose up this morning". I tease back.

"He's shy, don't mind him, come lay with me for five minutes". He says coming closer to me.

"You already made me late so move, I know that look". I roll my eyes at him and continue to look for my pants.

          I then feel his strong arms being wrapped around my waist, pulling me onto his lap. I feel how rock hard he was and started grinding on him immediately. Being naked on top of him made me feel every throb his dick made.

          One thing I learned about Damien these past couple years is that he hated when I slept next to him in clothes, it became so bad , I'm so use to sleeping naked, whether I'm at his house or my apartment.

"Damien don't make me late".

"You're already late". He moves my hair to the right side of my shoulder and kisses the left side of my neck. "Give me some of that island kitty".

"Stop". I moan. I hated how much he knew every part of my body. How sensitive I was when it came to his touch.

          I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck. Capturing his bottom lip into my mouth and pulling on it teasingly. I slowly begin to trace his lips with my tongue, asking for entrance inside.

          He slowly parts his lips. Allowing me to explore inside his mouth. I hear him groan as I break the kiss and look into his chocolate brown eyes.

Damien is 6ft tall with chocolate brown eyes and skin. He was muscular , strong, addictive and a freak. Handsome was an understatement when it comes to him. He carries himself with grace and the smoothness of his walk and laid back personality , drew me closer to him.

"Stop teasing me". He demands grabbing both my ass cheeks in his hands.

          Pushing him gently onto the bed. I pull his boxers off and to my knowledge, he was so hard. I started tracing the veins with the tip of my finger. Reaching over I grab a melted ice cube from the night before and place it inside my mouth, cooling the insides of my mouth corners.

          Taking his dick with both of my hands. I begin to gently stroke him up and down. I had to make sure my grip was tight enough to hold his ten inches. Spitting on it to get it moist , I place it inside my mouth and immediately hear him moan out.

"Fuck, just like that".

          I begin to give him head. I spit on it, jack it and slurp up all the juices running down to his balls. Taking his left ball gently into my mouth I lick on it slowly, ending in a swirl of my tongue.

"Fuck". He moans louder.

          Getting up I climb on top of him. Placing his dick at the entrance of my vagina I slowly begin to work my way down onto it until he was finally inside of me.

I moan out in pleasure as he grips my ass and slaps it repeatedly.

"Choke me". I moan into his ear.