Chapter Five

Chapter Five: Pain Is Pain, Love Is Love

One week later

      I walk into the bedroom and seen that Damien was up and watching tv. Class tonight was a bit longer than I had anticipated but I thought he would of been asleep by now, it's almost 12.

"You sleeping in here tonight?". He asks me with a wide smirk on his face.

"No". I answer plainly. I'm not giving him the time of day right now because he knows for a fact I'm mad at him.

"You still mad at me?". He asks as he slowly gets out of the bed.

"I don't want you doing this dangerous shit anymore Damien, but I know you won't listen to me, you almost lost your life and yet you're still doing this". I sigh in frustration.

"How am I going to survive? The streets is all I know Summer, I appreciate you being here for me, especially taking your lunch breaks early just to check on me when I was in the hospital, but what am I suppose to do?".

"I don't know? How about work a 9-5 like most people in this damn world!".

"I'm not most people". He grunts.

"You're beyond stubborn and I'm not having this discussion with you anymore, it's your life and I'm not here to dictate what you do with it". I fold my arms heavily as I size him up and down.

"I know something you can dictate". He flirts with a small smile spreading across his face.

     Damn he was so sexy. He's literally so tempting and it drives me crazy how amazingly sexy he was. I had to take everything within me not to just grab his face and kiss him so deeply and passionately.

"There's nothing you can do to stop me from being mad at you right now". I try to walk away from him.

"Nothing?". He asks walking closer to me with his hands on his hips.

      I started to smile a little. He was so damn sexy and I was trying hard to resist his sexual stares.

"I mean, I'm pretty mad at you". I pout at him childishly.

      He cups my face with both his hands and captures my lips with his. A soft moan escapes my lips as my back starts to press against the wall.

      I wrap my hands around his neck as I feel myself being lifted off the ground. Wrapping my legs around his waist I inhale the smell of his manly cologne. It turned me on how good he smelled and the fact that I can taste his sweet lips as he passionately kisses me.

       I bite slowly on his neck as I feel him lay me down on the bed and unhook my bra from the back. He sucks on my lips , down to my neck then cups my breasts with his warm strong hands. I felt a chill run through my body as his lips made their way back to mine.

     He tugs at my bottom lip and uses his free hand to open both of my legs. Shifting my shorts and panties to the side, he puts his fingers inside of my mouth and I begin to slowly suck on them to get them moist and wet.

      Taking his fingers out my mouth he slides back down to my clit and begins to slowly caress it. I bite my lips as I look intensely into his warm brown eyes.

"Don't bite your lip, I want to hear you moan for me".

      He slowly starts putting his finger inside of me and the slowness of him fingering me was beginning to drive my body crazy. I felt the heat radiating from his skin and it was so amazingly satisfying that I didn't realize how loud I was moaning and that I was so wet I could hear every thrust that his now two fingers were now making to my vagina .