Chapter Twenty Seven

Chapter Twenty Seven: Babymama

One month later

He grips my throat as he goes deep in and out of me. I moan out in pleasure as he continues to increase his speed.

The way he thrust into my wetness made me shiver. I dip my nails deep into his back as he pounds my insides.

The bed was drenched in our sweat. We made love all night and now he's fucking me to no end. I even started to reconsider making that bet with him.

   He captures my lips with his, kissing me passionately as he grips my waist and slowly pulls out of me. Kissing my neck down to my breast, and taking my left nipple into his mouth.

    I arch my back as the thrills of his tongue flickers against my nipple. He begins to finger me, and without a doubt I wanted to climax onto his fingers. Going down further he presses his tongue against my clit, the warmness from his tongue made my entire body fill with lust.

     After eating me out, he goes back inside of me, pinning my hands above my head while I wrap my legs around his waist. I use my legs to guide him in and out of me. My vagina jumping as if it gained a heartbeat.

"Fuck". He moans as he releases himself inside of me.

I grip his muscular arms as my orgasm takes over, my eyes roll back in the process. "Fuck.... Damian". I moan as my walls tighten around his dick.

            He pulls out of me and collapses on his side of the bed. We both begin to catch our breaths. I turn to look at him and seen that his gaze was upon me. A smile makes its way across my face.

"You never want to lose a bet huh?". I ask him with amusement lacing my voice.

"Of course not". He smirks pulling me in for a warm kiss.

{•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••}

"Mommy can I have this?". Na'sir asks me.

I look to see that he was talking about his favorite snacks, the red Doritos. "Of course baby boy". I open the bag and hand it to him.

"Tank you mommy".

"You're welcome baby, go play".

"Yay". He responds making me smile. He is so sweet.

I begin to fix dinner, it was my day off and I was going to enjoy it to the fullest. I feel like I haven't been home due to the fact that the hospital has been extremely packed. I've had ten code blues yesterday alone. I'm happy for this break.

I place the bake chicken into the oven and check on the yellow rice. Since it was steamed perfectly, I turn off the stove and went to work on my cupcakes for desert.

My phone begins to ring as I mix the batter for the cupcakes. I answer it and put it on loud speaker. "Hi baby, how's work?". I ask Damien.

"It's been good, is Shantel coming over for dinner?". He asks, I can hear the noise from the construction in the background.

"No, she cancelled again, she's making me worried, I want to set a girls day or something so we can catch up, I miss her so much". I tell him sadly.

"Surprisingly I do too, I wonder what can be going on with her, she's never away this long".

I was hesitant to telling him the truth. I want to respect her wishes because I know I would want her to respect mine. I told her if things get out of hand again, nothing will stop me from getting Damien involved.