Chapter Three

Chapter Three: There Is Lust

"What are you doing in here Damien?".

He sits beside me in the class. The room was dark and everyone was paying attention to the lesson. Damien was always coming up with a way to get me in trouble.

He didn't even attend my college. Matter a fact he doesn't go to school. He dropped out of college the first year to fully and better run his crew as he would always tell me.

I scoot my chair away from him. But all he did was pull me back closer with his muscular arm. I try to ignore him but I can feel his eyes burning into the side of my face. Damn can I have my face back?.

I turn to face him fully. "What Damien?, you know if you get caught on campus you can get arrested right?". I snap.

Licking his lips he answers. "Do you really think I care?".

"No , but that's the point I do, so leave, please". I let out a sigh of frustration.

I feel his hand traveling up my thigh. "You seem frustrated". He whispers closer to my ear.

"Leave me alone". He moves closer and I can feel his breath on my skin, it was a heat and sensation that I knew all too well.

He teasingly licks my neck. Then captures my skin into his mouth. My body instantly got filled with lust and pleasure. I bite my bottom lip and shut my legs tightly. I knew what he was trying to do.

"Open your legs". He whispers alongside my neck". I didn't hesitate, nor did I care if we got caught. I was frustrated and he was giving me what I wanted.

I feel his hand grab at my vagina through my panty, I can tell he felt how wet I was because of how damp my thong is. I bit my lip as I feel him push my panty to the side and begin to run his finger along my wet path.

       I love the feeling he was giving me, teasing me in a way that I couldn't help but let out a soft and low moan. I turn and kiss him passionately as he slowly begins to finger me.

"I need this class Damien". I say to him as softly as I could without moaning out loud as his fingers begin to increase speed inside of me.

I was getting wetter by the second and he was enjoying every moment of it. Teasing me was his way of letting me know that he wanted to be in charge and that I can easily be drawn to him. Which was true, my attraction for him was clear as day but as far as a relationship, I don't think I can live up to that.

Class was finally over and we all rush out of it. The lectures that Professor Greg had were very boring but I need to pass that class if I have any chance of graduating nursing school.

      He was a good man, always understood when I needed extra credit for my work or if I would turn in an assignment late he would understand because he knows the situation of me taking care of my mom and also working full time.

On the drive to my apartment. I take a good look at Damien. He is so handsome and smart. It puzzles me why he doesn't want to do more with his life when he has so much potential to do so. I understand him wanting to pick up the mantel and follow alongside his father but I wished his dad was a doctor or lawyer sometimes.

During some of our deep conversations he would tell me that when he dropped out of college to make his dad proud. Even though I told him going to college wouldn't make his dad look at him in a different light, he seems to think so. And with his father not supporting him financially anymore after his death he said eventually he wouldn't be able to pay for medical school.